Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Gammon is not racist

So yesterday you were insisting that prejudice had to be bolstered by an unequal power dynamic to qualify as racism yet here you are today telling us that you have experienced anti-white racism yourself where such power dynamic was absent.
even you must have seen the inverted commas around the phrase. This is generally accepted as referring to a well known, but disputed phrase. Scare quotes, used to show you think the word is probably nonsense.

I'm sorry for not assuring people they're not personally responsible for violence. I'm sorry for not prefacing every mention of imperial violence with an assurance that ordinary people shouldn't feel bad about it.

I've been insulted for being white. It was like being hit with a feather.

Everyone who doesn't agree with Spymaster's opinions is obviously an idiot with a dodgy MO.

Phew, that makes everything in life remarkably simple.

look at this racism
b1oez1hebsa01.jpg

Just throwing my tuppence in.

The op is correct as there is no race of Gammons. Therefore the term Gammon is not racist. There are many individuals whose appearance can be likened to a gammon steak, and those individuals are all white-caucasian males. But not all white-caucasian males look like gammons so it cannot be a racist term.

Sorry if this was mentioned before, but this sort of thing gets my goat. Calling some one a Jock, Taff, Spic, Dago are NOT racist terms as those terms relate to a persons nationality, not their race. Race is about minor differences in DNA, not man-made geo-political labels. And I've read that geneticists will argue that the genetic differences between the races (that we've labelled in the past) are so incredibly small as to be redundant and there is only one race, the human race.

The errant gammon (although he's not very red so not very gammon-like) in the incident on Ryannair did use racist language and should be convicted of hate crime.

The op is correct as there is no race of Gammons. Therefore the term Gammon is not racist. There are many individuals whose appearance can be likened to a gammon steak, and those individuals are all white-caucasian males. But not all white-caucasian males look like gammons so it cannot be a racist term.

Sorry if this was mentioned before, but this sort of thing gets my goat. Calling some one a Jock, Taff, Spic, Dago are NOT racist terms as those terms relate to a persons nationality, not their race. Race is about minor differences in DNA, not man-made geo-political labels. And I've read that geneticists will argue that the genetic differences between the races (that we've labelled in the past) are so incredibly small as to be redundant and there is only one race, the human race.

The errant gammon (although he's not very red so not very gammon-like) in the incident on Ryannair did use racist language and should be convicted of hate crime.
Come to my workplace and call my colleague a spic. He will explain how racist this is as he punches you repeatedly in the head.

So Wops ok then ? Pakis ? By the way which nationality are Spics and Dagos?

...I said white people exist because of colonialism.

I thought we existed because the pre-historic diet had no vitamin D and so people with the mutation of lighter skin who could make more of it from the reduced sunlight at higher latitudes than could people with the more ‘normal’ darker skin tones increased their populations.

Besides I’m not white, I’m more gammon coloured.

Back
Top Bottom