Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Five-year-old April Jones kidnapped in Machynlleth, Mid-Wales

There's already many a facebook group where you can say how much you want to kill him and stuff.... :facepalm:

Sky news was speculating last night that he had a daughter of the same age who may have been playing with the little girl when she went missing. 24 hour rolling news has a lot to answer for.

Oh dear:
it wasnt him, it was the parents. how many news storys of missing kids and its always turned out to be the parents? shannon matthews, maddie mcann etc.
It's too depressing to read any more of that page.

I don't do facebook for just that reason and others;)
The likewhoring is the thing that really pisses me off about Facebook, when people set pages up supposedly to support/or in memory of missing or murdered kids, specifically to get likes and publicise their YouTube and flog advertising. It's really sick all that 'one like one prayer' bollocks. And Facebook take weeks to delete them if they bother at all. There was a Facebook page supposed to be started by that missing (later found murdered) Croydon teens mum, a month or two ago - it actually belonged to a likewhore based in the USA.

More bonkers grief fans on the beeb just now..

'i travelled more than 50 miles to be here, on my day off too, and now they don't want us. it's very frustrating'

Estranged son of guy in custody interviewed on Sky ffs.
I had to switch the telly off when I saw that. Before I smashed in my computer monitor. What a bunch of cunts. The questions they asked him too. I mean, WTF? Infact Sky News coverage of the whole thing is revolting. They remind me of motorists who slow down past accidents to have a good gawp.

I really could not see the point of that press conference at all.

The suspect was picked up, on foot, wearing outdoor gear, coming from a heavily wooded area near to the river. The police have cordoned off a specific area for an extensive search and are now discouraging local volunteers, which suggests that they are going on information received and that the kid is either in the ground or in the river.

I hope not, but the body language and actual words of the copper in charge suggests that it's a search for a body now. :(

If he did do it, why doesn't the fucking cunt say where she is? Or is he hoping that they won't ever find her?

Speaking at a news conference, Detective Superintendent Reg Bevan said officers had received more than 400 message from the public since their earlier appeal today.
Then, police took the highly unusual step of naming and releasing pictures of suspect Mark Bridger. He was arrested on the A487, near the Dyfi Bridge, two miles north of the small town, at 3.30pm on Tuesday.
He said the 46-year-old had been interviewed twice and detectives are looking into his past to build up a profile.
"Clearly, our focus in those interviews, as it is in this whole inquiry, is to find April. That is primarily what we've been discussing with him," Det Supt Bevan added.

"What I don't want to do is compromise the investigation or any chance of finding April, so unfortunately I can't divulge exactly what he's told us so far."

Police are appealing for anyone who saw the suspect or the blue, left-hand drive Land Rover Discovery, registration number L503 MEP, he was said to be driving.

Bridger was wearing waterproof trousers and camouflage clothing when he was arrested.
The 20 search scenes include houses, outbuildings, countryside and riverbanks around Machynlleth.
This afternoon they focused their hunt near the Dyfi Bridge, on the fast-flowing Dyfi River. Officers are using a hovercraft to search marshland near the estuary.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/april-jones-police-search-vacant-building-150923269.html

If he did do it, why doesn't the fucking cunt say where she is? Or is he hoping that they won't ever find her?
If they don't find a body (god forbid) it would be harder to tie him to murder. Not impossible, mind.

More bonkers grief fans on the beeb just now..

'i travelled more than 50 miles to be here, on my day off too, and now they don't want us. it's very frustrating'

I'm glad I missed that. That person sounds like a total idiot. Has that person, or others like him/her, had a proper think about why the Police don't want people like them getting in the way any more? (Clearly not! :hmm: ) Framed's post rings all too true to me I fear ...

Horrible story all round, but I share peoples's distaste for the 24 hour rolling news about it. People at my workplace can't stop talking about it atm, keep checking their gadgets, etc., which is understandable I guess given how many of them have families of their own, but also pointless and achieving nothing.

It doesn't look that good .If a five year old child was wandering about someone would have taken her into care.And yes sky coverage is callous but sadly that is what people demand

It doesn't look that good .If a five year old child was wandering about someone would have taken her into care.And yes sky coverage is callous but sadly that is what people demand
"someone" would have taken her into care? surely that's the duty of the local authority, not some random passerby?

"someone" would have taken her into care? surely that's the duty of the local authority, not some random passerby?

I *think* they are just saying, if she hadn't been abducted, as people are holding out for, and was just wandering around somewhere, someone would have probably spotted her by now and taken her to a cop shop or something, i.e. not left her to wander aimlessly. I think.

I *think* they are just saying, if she hadn't been abducted, as people are holding out for, and was just wandering around somewhere, someone would have probably spotted her by now and taken her to a cop shop or something, i.e. not left her to wander aimlessly. I think.
what's happened isn't apparently a million miles from that, though it appears things got somewhat confused and the person who spotted her's been taken the police station. i'm sure it will all be sorted out shortly.

Back
Top Bottom