Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Feminism and violence again women

Oh I might be banned already. So in case I'm not. You are litrally cheering on the disappearance of male violence against women and girls, yay you

Say men can't change sex - dare you
Of course people can’t change sex, it’s bleeding obvious. And yes women deserve women only protection from predatory men. But to say women’s rights are demolished because of a certificate is nonsense too. We just need as a society to make reasonable and kind adjustments for people who want and need to identify and live as a different gender.

I'm not sure calling a woman a cunt (however unpleasantly she may come across) on a thread about violence against women does any of us any favours tbh. But fuck me for a thread police so that's all I'm saying about it.
Fair enough, apologies. But also I think it had been decided on previous threads it was ok and also we don't actually know they're female beyond them using a moniker that says so.

Fair enough, apologies. But also I think it had been decided on previous threads it was ok and also we don't actually know they're female beyond them using a moniker that says so.
It's never been decided that certain posters are allowed to be verbally abused. That's just a bully's excuse.

It's never been decided that certain posters are allowed to be verbally abused. That's just a bully's excuse.
There was a thread on it once and at best the jury was still out. It could be argued that it’s sexist to take the position that women are delicate and can’t handle a bit of swearing.
Anyway, I’ve apologised.

There was a thread on it once and at best the jury was still out. It could be argued that it’s sexist to take the position that women are delicate and can’t handle a bit of swearing.
Anyway, I’ve apologised.
I'm not saying that the jury didn't convict, I'm saying that there's no such mechanism. No one gets to decide who's fair game for abuse. It's playground bully shit.

Back
Top Bottom