Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Far-right response to Southport Outrage And Ongoing Violent Disorder

None of it makes any fucking sense. The guy wasn't an immigrant and AFAWK not Muslim either. But they've got it into their heads that he is and they believe it, so that's what matters.
It makes perfect sense to me. It is a deliberate disinformation campaign perpetrated by a handful of accounts on Twitter, Facebook and suchlike with the express intention of formenting real nastiness such as this. The people responsible should be held accountable but its very likely that they will not.

is it too hopeful to think that shit Farage might get in some shit for his shitspreading?
maybe there's some kind of MP guidelines he can get strung up on

So much relies on MPs getting pushed out by their parties when they shit the bed. And of course Nigel Farage's party is just a vehicle for Nigel Farage so zero prospect of that happening.

I'm sure everything he said will have been calculated to land just on the deniable side of incitement.

It makes perfect sense to me. It is a deliberate disinformation campaign perpetrated by a handful of accounts on Twitter, Facebook and suchlike with the express intention of formenting real nastiness such as this. The people responsible should be held accountable but its very likely that they will not.

Doesn't help that there are so many people who actively want immigrants to cause atrocities like this, just so they can say 'I told you so' afterwards.

Doesn’t matter to them. They’re just stirring up racial tension. That’s their plan.
And using the deaths of three children as an excuse. Look, I know I should feel compassion for them, I know they're angry disaffected working-class men who feel that nobody is listening to them and the country's been let down, but it's...hard to feel sympathy when all I can think of is that those three little girls will never grow up, their families have violence from outsiders to deal with on top of all of this, and the people rioting have fuck all to do with the area or the victims.

I think I've worked out who chucked the brick in the fash's groin....
6c57d48f93ad69fc83d72b8505e77552.jpg

QzGt0KynT7YA.gif

4dnKJedjsQlQ.gif

On the spectator fb page (AKA "gammonchat") they really dont want to let go of the evil foreigns/muslims angle - fairly sickening examples here . ("Manusha Ramthol" is a fake profile and I suspect a sock puppet for Douglas Murray - always massively bigging up his articles etc)

1722454395836.png

And using the deaths of three children as an excuse. Look, I know I should feel compassion for them, I know they're angry disaffected working-class men who feel that nobody is listening to them and the country's been let down, but it's...hard to feel sympathy when all I can think of is that those three little girls will never grow up, their families have violence from outsiders to deal with on top of all of this, and the people rioting have fuck all to do with the area or the victims.

I wouldnt feel compassion for them. They dont care about these girls, not one bit. They hate minorities, and foreigners, and have been waiting for the first excuse to kick off.

One of the victims was from a minority background herself, I doubt she would agree with the rioters sentiments.

I'm absolutely fine with having no compassion for these fuckheads, because they have no compassion themselves. I'm fine with nobody listening to them, because they're talking shit.

I feel sorry for their kids, their families. Imagine putting on the TV and seeing your dad stumbling around shitface drunk and throwing bricks at a mosque. Imagine what it's like to live with that sort of person.

Yeah, that's what gets me - by their logic, the 9-year-old girl deserved to die because she was the child of Portuguese immigrants.

I admit I ate the dead dove and went on the Mumsnet thread about Southport and there's an awful lot of 'these men are disaffected working-class men, nobody is listening to them, they've had enough, we're being treated like second-class citizens in our own country, we need to stop the boats'.

Mass uncontrolled immigration from Wales. Also, do they not know how the law works and that if a criminal is under 18, their details aren't released?

The people in the footage don't look incandescent with rage, they look like they're having a fun time.

I commented elsewhere on this last night, they are having fun, they are enjoying it.

I'm absolutely fine with having no compassion for these fuckheads, because they have no compassion themselves. I'm fine with nobody listening to them, because they're talking shit.

I feel sorry for their kids, their families. Imagine putting on the TV and seeing your dad stumbling around shitface drunk and throwing bricks at a mosque. Imagine what it's like to live with that sort of person.
I wonder how many of them batter their wives and kids.

Mass uncontrolled immigration from Wales. Also, do they not know how the law works and that if a criminal is under 18, their details aren't released?

The people in the footage don't look incandescent with rage, they look like they're having a fun time.
Violent thugs having fun is exactly what this is...more to come

This rage and violence doesn’t emerge from a vacuum.

If we’re to tackle the outcome we need to have a look at the roots.

If that’s true about vawg why isn’t it true with this?

Don’t confuse this with sympathy. That’s not what I’m saying.
But what can the government do? Realistically, they can't just stop ALL migration. Which is what the protestors want.

austerity for a start

Well, being disadvantaged doesnt make someome racist, but it does make them more impressionable to fascist rhetoric. The racism was already there, it tends to be taught unchallenged from a young age.

But what can the government do? Realistically, they can't just stop ALL migration. Which is what the protestors want.

Nor should they, giving racists what they want is not something we should do.

People know their towns and their lives are getting shitter. It's easy pickings for the far right lies when there's no other explanation out there about why that's happened.

Helping with that would be good. Not joining in with far right anti immigration and islamaphobic politics would also help.

Kicking off in Hartlepool too.

We could do with some rain.

austerity for a start
There are many ways a person can react to being robbed of all sense of worth I think its foolish to believe the actions of those that conduct themselves in the manner of the scum attacking the mosque are anything but thugs who would find other means of thuggery if in positions of power.

Back
Top Bottom