Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Far-right response to Southport Outrage And Ongoing Violent Disorder

Looks like the fuckers are booked in for Plymouth tomorrow

I’d be there if I wasn’t swanning around Ireland
I'm not there this week either but if you hear of any counters for this or future fash shit post it here please. Not on social media these days so I miss a lot..

Last edited:
Weeks off so may never happen but worth keeping an eye out. If this is going to go on maybe we need a regional call out thread or something?

1000017744.jpg

I would imagine grabbing the perps at the scene would take manpower that Plod may not immediately have available. It would take them away from facing the rioters to haul off the perps and book them in.
It will be a lot more practical to round them up over the next few days when they're not expecting it.
I'm willing to bet that a great many of these 'patriots' already have long rap sheets and the Plod recognise them.
Yep, exactly that. Where I was yesterday they'd pin someone down and get them in the van, but couldn't stop the rest screaming in their faces or booting the van.

Look at this shit from the MEN, in what actually looked like a promising article at first.

I would imagine grabbing the perps at the scene would take manpower that Plod may not immediately have available. It would take them away from facing the rioters to haul off the perps and book them in.
It will be a lot more practical to round them up over the next few days when they're not expecting it.
I'm willing to bet that a great many of these 'patriots' already have long rap sheets and the Plod recognise them.

Earlier at the hotel looked like 10-15 cops maximum, facing a hostile crowd of 100+ (based on footage I saw)

I know nothing of tactics but the numbers suggest that action can only be defensive and probably involve ceding ground gradually while waiting for reinforcements. Hence no chance of nicking anyone while outnumbered

I understand and share your anger, but so far the levels of violence and immediate consequences are incomparable.

I also doubt that your expectaion of lighter sentencing is well founded. Some of these turds will be going down for a very long time.

Watch this space.
I reckon they're going to get royally fucked. Casual racists who thought they'd up their game by throwing a few bricks at plod. Not well-versed or intelligent enough to cover their faces, and they're going to be dragged out of bed at 6am on a Friday, giving them all weekend to contemplate the ensuing rollercoaster ride to a 3 to 5 stretch, and shaking, bawling and sobbing in the dock on Monday morning, trying to explain to the magistrate that it was totally out of character, and they were only there because they couldn't light the BBQ.
I can't wait for it, and it's going to happen. It has to.

Last edited:
My account: I’m a bit more sober now after what I wrote last night. Beers in St. Paul’s on the way home cos my adrenaline was through the roof. Blokes I’d never seen before coming at me with blades and punches and kicks from behind.
Because I questioned them. I didn’t put myself with the black bloc, nor was I with anyone. That allowed me to be like the chameleon I can be. The worst kind of fake person, an an Israeli settler friend of mine once told me.
To be honest I find antifa equally insufferable. But at least intelligent and to a degree reasoned. But I saw kids and mums and dads in the windows of that hotel. And the antifa KIDS that held the line there, have more spine and nerve than the parents and authoritarians that may be dealing out detentions for their presence. In fact I saw a distinct lack of adults there. To face these dickheads that once confined their hate to the pub or their wives to come and try and inflict it on other people.
The world has moved too quickly for their damaged febrile minds to comprehend.
And this ultimately is what it is all about. It’s because the TV channel Dave has decided to rebrand.
I’ve not seen violence like that before unless unleashed by the police. There was 6 bicycle cops and 150 antifa protecting at least 2 families (I saw, scared in the windows) from the worst kind of cunts that would be kicked out of lessons after 20 minutes and you’d think thank fuck for that.
I have a reticence however, to easily win the fights put in front of me. I’m not going to punch a drunk moron trying to hit or kick me. It’s easier to move. It’s not really the matrix.
Apologies to Keanu reeves.

Attachments

• IMG_4929.jpeg
    IMG_4929.jpeg
    171.2 KB · Views: 71
RE- this BBC reporter describing it as a 'pro-British protest', Sky has just reported that's how it was promoted, which probably explains the BBC reporter's comment on it.

The video clip is probably taking it out of context.

To be honest. To just get in the fucking middle and ask what they are playing at, has more effect than analysis.
I’m actually in the videos posted earlier. Try and find me

Twitter shows another attempt to burn asylum seekers alive in Tamworth. This is the murderous hatred partly spawned by governments portraying those seeking asylum as less than human.

I wonder how long before the gutter press resumes normal service of carpet-bombing the public consciousness with sensationalist bullshit about immigrants destroying society. One week, two?

The closest comparison would be the 2011 riots. Despite this being worse we will see nothing like the response that got. I don't expect to see many being picked up in the coming days and the charges for any that are will be piss all with loads if suspended sentences.
Likewise with the Kill the Bill protests in Bristol. Within 2 days the cops were releasing photos of people they wanted to bust and hugely disproportionate sentencing was dished out.

If only the cops spent decades, and £millions infiltrating the far right instead of spying on the Stephen Lawrence family and CND, they might have a head start. But they don't really see them as the problem.

Look at this shit from the MEN, in what actually looked like a promising article at first.

This has really pissed me off foe some reason, so might complain. If anyone else fancies it.

In addition, there is obviously a finite capacity of cells in police stations and the resource problems and logistical issues of using holding cells further afield especially as in some areas there have been riots and clashes fairly close to each other. There will be a huge amount of phone interrogation, social media account interrogation, and gathering of intelligence The fact is those arrested often assist in enquiries some very eagerly. What we found in Greater Manchester in both the riots and where there were EDL type community tensions is that participants often boasted about what they had done to others who took a dim view of their actions. These are race riots and in many places where photos/descriptions are published there will be no shortage of information from the public to assist. Sometimes it will even be family members.
Whilst I am sure that there will be those with criminal records, the horrible infectiousness and reinforcement of this sort of reckless group /pack behaviour drags in people who previously have not been in trouble to the level of committing serious offences.

Meanwhile the Pied Piper is sunning himself in Ayia Napa and has no doubt paid for an upgrade to the faster spec hotel wifi. No doubt has had his cargo pants dry cleaned as well after high tailing it last week.

Good to see the patriots' donations being used properly as always.

Screenshot 2024-08-04 at 22.48.01.png

Back
Top Bottom