Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Far-right response to Southport Outrage And Ongoing Violent Disorder

Do the number of arrests seem a little... thin? I mean don't get me wrong, I'm not exactly in the market for 'arresting everyone will fix this', but one arrest in Rotherham? I suppose there might be more pulled up later once they get home. Hopefully in the early hours with a fucker of a hangover.
I believe the way they operate is getting photos of attendees and then identifying them afterwards. So the numbers arrested will rise significantly over the coming week.

By that logic I must be a fash - Left school with no qualifications, bad teeth, red face, overweight, old, poor, live in a shit hole council estate.

Now I've given them stick about all kinds in real life as I'm funny as fuck. It's fine on the day, face to face in the moment but otherwise keep that shit out of our politics.

Do the number of arrests seem a little... thin?

Exceptionally so. Southport was 5 days ago now, still no mass arrests. People on here (some) were convinced 'the full force of the law' meant something coz 50 coppers chipped a nail and 8 went to hospital. Well it isn't working out that way.

500 charged on the poll tax riot.

My mate got his door knocked the day after Welling.

Compare and contrast.

Early days. Give them a chance.

Comparisons with the poll tax riots, Brixton, Toxteth etc, are spurious.

They were all protests that boiled-over after lead-in periods of unrest. The OB had time to plan and mobilise large numbers into the areas where it was going to go off.

Here, it's kicked off within two days all over the place, completely unexpectedly. In some cases there seem to be mere handfuls of coppers opposing the cunts. They've been caught out.

That's why the outstanding actions of the counter-protestors should be wholeheartedly commended. Self-defence includes the defence of others.

I've as much respect and admiration for those who've put themselves between the scum and their targets, as I'd have empathy for coppers who kick the shit out of wankers who throw bricks and fireworks at them.

I hope those that fund TR sees this, and wake up to how the cunt is spending their hard earned cash, talk about taking the piss.

TOMMY Robinson is hiding out in a luxury 5-star resort abroad as far-right mobs terrorise parts of England and Northern Ireland.

The founder of the English Defence League (EDL), whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, fled the country last Sunday amid a High Court case for committing alleged “flagrant” contempt of court relating to a film played at a protest in central London.
The National tracked down the far-right figure through an OSINT (open source intelligence) analysis of his social media posts – from a live stream with American far-right personality Alex Jones to a gym selfie – which showed he has spent some of his time after fleeing the UK at a luxury resort in Ayia Napa, Cyprus.

Yaxley-Lennon can be geolocated to the all-inclusive hotel – which includes a luxurious spa, multiple outdoor and indoor pools, tennis courts and a water park – up to at least August 3.

Armies are notoriously unequipped to deal with civil disorder. They don't have the training, they don't have appropriate firearms. And, at the moment, they don't have the manpower. "Call in the army" is both an administrative failure, and an authoritarian's wet dream, no more.
we have the appropriate firearms Less than lethal and public order training one riot meets the military and there in for one ruudy great suprise.

Re the BBC. Look. Firstly, remember this is the organisation that 40 years ago got caught reversing film footage that pretended to show the miners attacking police at Orgreave, rather than what actually happened (which was the opposite). They propagate for the state.

So now they're hilariously caught in a bind where the state has created anti-immigrant fervour, which they have to support. And that fervour has predictably turned into what we are witnessing now - libraries, CAB offices being burned down, fascists openly stopping cars on streets and attacking anyone non-white, mosques smashed up etc etc.

Ooh tricky. I know. "Legitimate grievances" "Pro-British".

Fuck them. Fuck them since 1984.

Re the BBC. Look. Firstly, remember this is the organisation that 40 years ago got caught reversing film footage that pretended to show the miners attacking police at Orgreave, rather than what actually happened (which was the opposite). They propagate for the state.

So now they're hilariously caught in a bind where the state has created anti-immigrant fervour, which they have to support. And that fervour has predictably turned into what we are witnessing now - libraries, CAB offices being burned down, fascists openly stopping cars on streets and attacking anyone non-white, mosques smashed up etc etc.

Ooh tricky. I know. "Legitimate grievances" "Pro-British".

Fuck them. Fuck them since 1984.
Fuck them since 1922, paedo loving boot lickers.

Okay it seems Starmer hasnt minced his words as I expected "not a protest" "Far-right thuggery" , refrained from kicking out Bangladeshis, fair enough

googled and Brendan Clarke-Smith is an ex Tory MP btw
Stood in front of TWO union flags. They really need to stop that shit.

Armies are notoriously unequipped to deal with civil disorder. They don't have the training, they don't have appropriate firearms. And, at the moment, they don't have the manpower. "Call in the army" is both an administrative failure, and an authoritarian's wet dream, no more.
Discusss this with friends this afternoon, as in why it won’t likely happen

A few areas we identified - political embarrassment for Starmer, military reaction likely to be less nuanced than police (they’re trained to kill), optics of troops on streets against your own citizens.

Early days. Give them a chance.

Comparisons with the poll tax riots, Brixton, Toxteth etc, are spurious.

They were all protests that boiled-over after lead-in periods of unrest. The OB had time to plan and mobilise large numbers into the areas where it was going to go off.

Here, it's kicked off within two days all over the place, completely unexpectedly. In some cases there seem to be mere handfuls of coppers opposing the cunts. They've been caught out.

That's why the outstanding actions of the counter-protestors should be wholeheartedly commended. Self-defence includes the defence of others.

I've as much respect and admiration for those who've put themselves between the scum and their targets, as I'd have empathy for coppers who kick the shit out of wankers who throw bricks and fireworks at them.
The closest comparison would be the 2011 riots. Despite this being worse we will see nothing like the response that got. I don't expect to see many being picked up in the coming days and the charges for any that are will be piss all with loads if suspended sentences.

Back
Top Bottom