Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Far-right response to Southport Outrage And Ongoing Violent Disorder

It seems more riot police have finally turned up, including some with dogs, so having been holding their line for sometime, they are now pushing the fash back, and grabbing some for arrest.
Thanks. So many of these people, maybe all of them, will've been through horrific things already before this terrible attempt to harm them by racist twats. They'll need all the solidarity they can get.

A crowd of white men and boys expressing inchoate ideas violently because their togetherness gives them a sense of invulnerability and the dynamism of the scene gives them the excuse not to think about the consequences of their actions or the impact upon others.
....it might also give them a life sentance.

play with fire lads and you might get burnt.

trying to burn to death the poorest and most vulnerable people in society.

Government has just announced an additional funding of £29m to protect mosques, I've no idea how that will be spent, private security or police overtime?

"The maximum penalty for arson as criminal damage with intent to endanger life is life imprisonment. It is triable on indictment, meaning it must be heard in the Crown Court."

There's the bar set. Let's see the law jump over it.

around 100 cops visible on Sky News feed at HIX Rotherham, advancing and clearing fascists back, probably more police not in shot

least 5/6 vans parked in front of the hotel

A lot more than the 10 or so there earlier on, presumably they had to be called in from elsewhere.

around 100 cops visible on Sky News feed at HIX Rotherham, advancing and clearing fascists back, probably more police not in shot

least 5/6 vans parked in front of the hotel

A lot more than the 10 or so there earlier on, presumably they had to be called in from elsewhere.

Yep, they seem confident that they now have the numbers to really start pushing the fash back, they could do with some police horses TBH, and charge the fuckers.

Government has just announced an additional funding of £29m to protect mosques, I've no idea how that will be spent, private security or police overtime?

I'd imagine they will try and copy the CST, that sounds like a similar sort of sum to set it up and run it for a year or so whilst they arrange for a charitable status and other funding.

I'd imagine they will try and copy the CST, that sounds like a similar sort of sum to set it up and run it for a year or so whilst they arrange for a charitable status and other funding.

Sorry, I've got no idea what CST is.

Driving back from york today. Went past the Hotel I was worried about in Leeds - and was relived to see there was nothing happening. Unfortuntely I suspect its because all the fash in this area have headed to rotheram instead.

Thought occured to me that the sunderland CAB and the liverpool libary getting attacked may have been because they had posters and what not promoteing services aimed at minorty groups and/or refugees.

Im hoping there is a massive wave of public revulsion against this digusting and distrubing outbreak of murderous hatred - this is unprecdented in the UK outside of NI in the troubles. As discussed up thread - These cunts are relatively small in numbner - maybe a few thousand accross the country - and a large proportion of them are going to go to jail. They are NOT going to spark a wider uprising - so it maybe this is a one off explosion that might even get the likes of farage, braverman and the hate press to shut the fuck up - because they own this. (yeah - of course they fucking wont)

Far right idiots on twitter now claiming that a "Muslim Defence League" exists and attempting pathetic both-sidesism.

There's no such thing as the "Muslim Defence League".

:facepalm:

At one EDL demo in Blackburn in 2012-ish there were a bunch of local youths in 'Muslim Defence League' hoodies among the general antifascist crowd. Perfectly nice lads, seemed like they were genuinely just there to defend their community. I don't think the brand ever caught on though, I've not seen it since.

My brother was saying first thing he does when he employs a tradesman is to find their Facebook, if it's full of alt right shite, they're not getting the work.
Same here. Had one customer telling me that Enoch Powell would be spinning in his grave. I just don't go back. There's plenty more but I'm too fucking depressed to rattle them off :(.

Back
Top Bottom