Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Far-right response to Southport Outrage And Ongoing Violent Disorder

Just notice that people are saying that THEY are concealing the fact that he converted to Islam. Probably bullshit, but there's a lot of it about.

I've also seen something blaming the fact that we weren't initially told the attacker's name was because the Jews wanted to confuse us. I really should stop looking at Twitter.

But surely they know by now that the person who carried out the attack wasn't Muslim. I mean, I know they're thick racists, but why aren't they now focusing on (non-Muslim) Africans? It's not as though it's an intrinsically difficult step for them to take.
The serious answer is why would they shift their focus? They want to attack Muslims, it's their wedge issue. It's what this version of the right does.

Some probably do. Others may not. You may be overestimating the amount of actual thought going into this.

Apparently they set a police station on fire, trying to confirm but if true they've done themselves in well and proper.

It was posted on AVF, I cant confirm it though. So much flying around its difficult to verify, hope everyone got out if true.

Just notice that people are saying that THEY are concealing the fact that he converted to Islam. Probably bullshit, but there's a lot of it about.

I've also seen something blaming the fact that we weren't initially told the attacker's name was because the Jews wanted to confuse us. I really should stop looking at Twitter.
Maybe you are looking at the wrong sites and channels.

That's a literal and non-sneery reply by the way.

I would usually put a strong health warning regarding LBC, but this made me fucking happy. YES. This guy is awesome :cool:

What a beautiful man. Trouble is that's most likely the last time we'll hear his voice, but for some reason we have to listen to fucking Farage week in week out :(

e2a: I tell you what though, this is what the vast majority of the white working class have always sounded like to me.

Last edited:

I swear, people will find any opportunity to blame us for something unrelated. WTF.

I think this might be Liverpool where thankfully there's been a large anti fascist turnout.
It is Liverpool! Big up lovely Pat from Toxteth.

woman holding large sign saying NANS AGAINST NAZIS

Pat, 71, from Toxteth, was one of hundreds of counter-protesters who gathered on West Derby Road on Friday evening to oppose a planned far-right protest outside the Abdullah Quilliam Mosque.

Hundreds of counter-protesters far outnumbered those who appeared to have gathered for the protest on the opposite side of the road.

Yes!

Scouse nan's defiant message to far-right protesters

I would usually put a strong health warning regarding LBC, but this made me fucking happy. YES. This guy is awesome :cool:

having the same conversation this week twice now: i thought we'd left the worst of those times behind, not that it had gone away but that the worst was behind, painful to think open street racism is back on the rise.... that said it is a different time, its not the 70s, its not the 80s, it will play out differently this time.....this lot out this weekend are the dregs, but when you look at the wider forces across europe and what could yet be....heartbreaking

think this something thats been latent and waiting to burst out. the election defeat has put the woke traitors of labour in charge, the world cups over, the weathers sunny - the southport atrocity and the inflarotry bullshit on social media kicked it off initially - but theyve left that behind - cos there all these other atrocities commited by muslims and illegals and now they are standing up to take their country back.
Theres no reasonsing or debating with these cunts - their starting point is not deprivation or low wages or not being able to get decent housing or pay the gas bill- their starting point is hate, they dont want certain groups of people in society to exist. Its more to do with deeprooted psycholgical shit thats made them horrible, angry cunts - and policised racism - i.e fascism -- gives them a justification for their anger.

Fuking Mobs attacking places of worship - grim. Bad as its been in my lifetime.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom