Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Far-right response to Southport Outrage And Ongoing Violent Disorder

Yeah, I'm sure there were probably a few more around at some points, but the NE anarchos did also share this:

(Also saw someone referring to the beleaguered racists of Brighton as being like "the fascist Inbetweeners", which I thought was quite good.)

DRINKING FOUNTAIN WANKERS!

i suppose that like a stopped clock freedland's right every now and then. but not today. facebook and youtube have to shoulder their portion of blame for spreading shit. after all, all manner of shite appears on fb and yt, and to single x out seems - well - peculiar. especially after tik-tok's been the subject of stories about police interest.
Yeah, I think Musk is undoubtedly a particularly vile shit who deserves pretty much any and all criticism he gets, but I'm skeptical of the "mainstream media", for want of a better term, deciding that the roots of this lie solely with social media toxicity and obscuring their own role in all of this. Obviously the Guardian is not the Mail, but I thought this made an eloquent point:
1723308662507.png
1723308691601.png
Other Mail front pages are available.

ETA: On which note, fair play to Owen Jones for pointing out that demonisation of Muslims and immigrants is far from just being a Musk problem:

Bang on analysis of the risk that right-wing media oligarch Musk plays in the escalation of lies, and how rumours and racism combined can lead to death.
Jonathan Freedland? As a fervent Zionist he is a genocide enabler. So knows all about death

Do you ever go to football games? I'm not saying that there's not still plenty of racists to be found in the crowd, but monkey chants are incredibly rare in the UK.
Try telling any non - UK european football fan that Brit footie fans are no longer a gang of racists and thugs. all it takes is a cheap seat on Ryanair and a few beers on the way...sorted.

Yeah, I think Musk is undoubtedly a particularly vile shit who deserves pretty much any and all criticism he gets, but I'm skeptical of the "mainstream media", for want of a better term, deciding that the roots of this lie solely with social media toxicity and obscuring their own role in all of this. Obviously the Guardian is not the Mail, but I thought this made an eloquent point:
View attachment 437591
View attachment 437592
Other Mail front pages are available.

ETA: On which note, fair play to Owen Jones for pointing out that demonisation of Muslims and immigrants is far from just being a Musk problem:
I suspect the Mail's sudden shift towards anti racism may have something to do with covering ingredients their own vile racist and quasi fascist background in the present climate. It won't last.

Now it looks like Little Tommy Ten Names and his backers massively overplayed their hand and have been thoroughly humiliated both by the left on the streets and also the forces of the state in terms of organised investigation and upstream disruption, can we go back to taking the piss out of them on this thread?

IMG_5599.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom