Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Far-right response to Southport Outrage And Ongoing Violent Disorder

You are familiar with the amount of monkey gestures and other racist shit that goes down in the football league right? And that's just from fans inside the stadium.

I haven't seen monkey gestures at a football match for decades. It's not 1984 any more, you really couldn't be filling up prisons with people doing that sort of thing.

There you go - it's rare enough that it actually makes the news now. That would hardly be the case if grounds were seething with that sort of behaviour as you implied would it?

I mean, I'm not going to trawl the internet getting every instance of reported racist twattery in football but there's more than a handful if you look. I was also being a bit tongue in cheek but I guess that was lost.

However, my broader point is this, if people are visibly seen getting locked up for shouting racist chants and making monkey gestures at black and asian people live on Sky News, then this should surely be a good thing, and maybe it might just filter into the heads of football twats who ruin the game in the same manner.

I mean, I'm not going to trawl the internet getting every instance of reported racist twattery in football but there's more than a handful if you look. I was also being a bit tongue in cheek but I guess that was lost.

However, my broader point is this, if people are visibly seen getting locked up for shouting racist chants and making monkey gestures at black and asian people live on Sky News, then this should surely be a good thing, and maybe it might just filter into the heads of football twats who ruin the game in the same manner.
There's still racism in football but things have been transformed from the 70s and 80s. Anyhow, this is a derail.

There's still racism in football but things have been transformed from the 70s and 80s. Anyhow, this is a derail.

Yeah it sort of is but just to stick on it for a moment I do think (and I appreciate skyscraper didn't mean this so this isn't to have a go) that there's a danger in portraying football crowds as being full of racists in that it pretty much goes along with the Tommy Robinson world view, albeit from the other side. So worth contesting imo.

A further derail, but probably a useful one when it comes to seeing who the racists are, the extent of the pool of filth. New Labour MP Lauren Edwards made a series of racist and classist comments when she was working for various Labour MPs. Her wiki page doesn't give her age, but she was at least mid 20s at the time of the comments (2009-2011). Amongst other gems, comments about Estonians and about the cleaners in Parliament not doing enough to clean her office.

“I want these f****** Estonian r****** out of my flat now!”
“Are the cleaners on recess too? My desk has so many coffee rings it looks like Saturn.”
“Baroness Wrenthorpe text me from Walthamstow to say he’s seen a halal Pakistani Chinese Grill place. Hope he’s not suggesting we go there.”

Given that she was adopted as a new candidate in 2024 I assume she has the Kid Starver seal of approval, so nothing will be done. The most a member of the NEC could manage was:
“On face value, it seems a bit racist.”

A further derail, but probably a useful one when it comes to seeing who the racists are, the extent of the pool of filth. New Labour MP Lauren Edwards made a series of racist and classist comments when she was working for various Labour MPs. Her wiki page doesn't give her age, but she was at least mid 20s at the time of the comments (2009-2011). Amongst other gems, comments about Estonians and about the cleaners in Parliament not doing enough to clean her office.

Given that she was adopted as a new candidate in 2024 I assume she has the Kid Starver seal of approval, so nothing will be done. The most a member of the NEC could manage was:

What's the asterisked word beginning with R?

Yeah it sort of is but just to stick on it for a moment I do think (and I appreciate skyscraper didn't mean this so this isn't to have a go) that there's a danger in portraying football crowds as being full of racists in that it pretty much goes along with the Tommy Robinson world view, albeit from the other side. So worth contesting imo.
And there's also a small but growing trend of organised anti-racism in football, which often goes hand in hand with things like foodbank collections, particularly with fan owned clubs. In fact I'll be watching FC United tomorrow, away at Morpeth, via the Newcastle counter demo. :)

She was 19-21 at the time of the comments, born in 90

Her wiki page has this:

Could mean moved here in 2005 and then (later) did a Masters I suppose. :hmm:
I saw a site which said she moved to the UK in 2005 at the age of 15. Might have been a child prodigy but you'd think there'd be some mention of it were that the case

This is the organiser of the Newcastle fash protest - Jackie Fowler (who was responsible for putting out that pathetic AI racist violent picture promoting it thats been going round around facebook). He's apparently shitting himself putting stuff out about how it needs to be peaceful/ no violence or racist language/ no drinking or he'll be responsible and go to jail and 'who will protect his dsughter' and complaining getting about death threats from his own side.
Fuck me. That's a longer sentence than he will get if he's nicked.

This is the organiser of the Newcastle fash protest - Jackie Fowler (who was responsible for putting out that pathetic AI racist violent picture promoting it thats been going round around facebook). He's apparently shitting himself putting stuff out about how it needs to be peaceful/ no violence or racist language/ no drinking or he'll be responsible and go to jail and 'who will protect his dsughter' and complaining getting about death threats from his own side.
Weh weh weh wehhhhhhh. You're a fucking shit dad, Jackie.

Back
Top Bottom