Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fantasy Premier League 2022-23

Mitoma has done wonders for me, but this gain has been squandered by failing to fix my shit goalkeeper situation quickly enough. Now I've taken a hit to finally fix that for the coming week, probably far too late.

My overall rank has been significantly improving, helped this week by triple captaining Rashford and bringing in Fernandes. Nervously awaiting tonights game to see if the week ends with more glory on that front or a fizzle. Benching Kane this week was an obvious mistake but didnt really matter given other successes. Caused by giving myself a bench dilemma that will probably persist in various ways in the coming weeks, I'll be able to make a new mistake to groan about every week.

How Man Utd do against Leeds tonight will also influence my tricky decision for the next week, whether to stick with Fernandes, bench him fort a week, or replace him with De Bruyne. I expect I'll end up not wanting to risk not having De Bruyne for the double, but that will probably cause me to bench Mitoma for a week, ugh.

Lack of Odegaard is my only other concern on paper, but to fix that would require too many hits as I'd have to ditch White in defence. A move that could pay off but given all my other moves seems unlikely to be something I press the trigger on, not unless I get so many points tonight that I feel like burning so many more of them on transfers.

Last edited:
How Man Utd do against Leeds tonight will also influence my tricky decision for the next week, whether to stick with Fernandes, bench him fort a week, or replace him with De Bruyne.
Given how craply they did, I'll be dropping the lot except Rashford. That was embarassing.

I will bench Fernandes, then play him later against Leicester, then sell. Benching him could easily bite me this coming week but I havent got much choice as I dont fancy benching Mitoma.

hmm.

funny week coming up next week - i've got 7 players.

wondering whether to do the 'free hit' thing or whether there's an even weirder week to come later...

Gameweek 28 is likely to be notably worse for blanks, so I wouldnt use my free hit on week 25.

Jeezus you can even make a fantasy football post boring. No offence but your posting style whacks me to sleep. Maybe my old age mind.

I set up the inaugural FF U75 league and got ousted as didn't post enough and finished too highly for a couple of seasons and posters acting like bitches.

I gave up waiting for salah to get back in to form a few months ago

All a bit tight in my H2H this week - think it's going to come down to bonus points and automatic substitutions...

Not a bad week for me. Tho significantly less good than if I'd played Ward & Jensen instead of Pickford and Mee. Hey ho.

Back
Top Bottom