Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fantasy Premier League 2023-24

i kept alvarez as captain.

bugger.
I fucked up deciding who was gonna win the Arse Live match, but, thankfully, my deliberate decision to keep Foden as captain did okay. And it was it a deliberate decision, oh yes it was, guv.

Brought Garnacho off the bench & put Douglas Luiz on it. Looks like that is going to cost me this weeks H2H :facepalm:

Of course, I was playing the person above me in the H2H, who seemed to think it was a good idea to captain Haaland.

i put jota in this week, as he seemed to be in form and had 2 games and it wasn't clear salah was going to be back.

and of course as he played in the first one, there's no substitute for the second.

bugger.

now trying to decide whether to take a points hit so i can field 11 players next week.

meh.

Even though the Viking didn't do that well when I triple captained him in a 2 game week, he did just about well enough for my GIANT-killing in the H2H league - toppling the top of the table team.

Benched Watkins and got lucky via Adebayo injury in warmup allowing Watkins to come off my bench.

The bad move of benching Watkins in the first place was sponsored by double gameweek greed and the misplaced belief that Richarlison could do something big against Wolves.

Even though the Viking didn't do that well when I triple captained him in a 2 game week, he did just about well enough for my GIANT-killing in the H2H league - toppling the top of the table team.
grrr, a team decimated by injuries and appalling VAR decisions!

93 points this week but I did play my bench boost which gave me an extra 23 points.

Still placed shit in all the leagues I'm in.

I had 10 DGW players, (not including the benched TAA), TC played - 64 points.

Lost the top spot on work league for the first time since GW6

Last edited:
now trying to decide whether to take a points hit so i can field 11 players next week.

never quite got round to it. the player i was thinking of bringing in would have only got a net 3 points so no great harm done.

if i'd been thinking about bowen and had forgot, i might be a bit more pissed off...

I am undone in the h2h by a team at the arse end of the table for the second week running. Grrrr

Well, you have me this week and unless Gabriel explodes and Saka blanks then you'll be fine.

Another red arrow looming for me, sixth in a row.

Since GW21 I've dropped from 425k to (currently) 1.14m.

Tbh I find this stage of the season when everybody has the same players to be a bit pointless. Maybe we should just call it quits and work out the final standings now?

Moral victory and so forth and so on?

Tbh I find this stage of the season when everybody has the same players to be a bit pointless. Maybe we should just call it quits and work out the final standings now?

Moral victory and so forth and so on?
All the right players but not necessarily in the right order situation.

Back
Top Bottom