Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fantasy Premier League 2023-24

A truly awful last week - thank fuck for Trent. Only him and the fact that I captained Salah over Haaland (for a glorious one extra point!) saved me from total humiliation.

Almost too many games to keep up with at the moment, so just panicked and played my first wildcard.

Fucking Son was meant to be injured. Bastard. Between that and Lo Celso getting 15 minutes, my wildcard went from being worth +14 to +1.

Tho I could have done better if I hadn't taken the mysterious decision to believe Man United were due a win and clean sheet. What an Onana

Well that was awful. Didnt notice the midweek games until wednesday & then for some reason i didnt have Salah as VC for the weekend :facepalm:

Forgot to have a VC #schoolboyerror , but still managed to win my game 🤣 still rooted to the bottom of the table but closing in 🤔

Huh, yeah, I also thought a VC would be added by default at some point. That said, I guess if a manager never adds a VC to begin with, the game doesn't want to/can't pick a VC? Though they do a lot of other 'default' stuff based on various stats, so figure they could easily do a little "VC the non-Captain player in the squad most Captained by other managers" thing.

"Easily", says the man who knows so very little about coding.

Sold Son cos of being a doubt and probably getting rid of him in a few weeks cos of cup. Brought in Foden to cover MCI vs Luton (no Haaland). Benched Udogie.

At 10:59am I got convinced by my better half to captain Hwang instead of Salah ("a bit of risk makes it fun").

I've since reaslied that 37 points and a 54% drop from 551k to 849k isn't my idea of fun.

meh.

have they said what they are going to do about the abandoned bournemouth - luton game? i've got points from a bournemouth player as things stand...

(while recognising this isn't the most important thing about it all)

meh.

have they said what they are going to do about the abandoned bournemouth - luton game? i've got points from a bournemouth player as things stand...

(while recognising this isn't the most important thing about it all)
I got 6 for Solanke. He was briefly given 3 bonus points too, but they seem to have gone.

I could have had a worse week. I knew Onana was due a good game. And obviously it was the one I decided to bench him for.

No they havent said what they are going to do and so they have not brought this gameweek to a close, its still open, points can still change, autosubs havent happened yet, etc.

It's still open. What's the holdup?

Probably waiting for the premier league to say whats happening to the game.

But this weeks deadline is Thursday so even less time than normal to get things done before the next gameweek starts. If the premier league havent announced whats happening by Thursday, or perhaps by the end of Wednesday, the fantasy game will have to make a decision on its own and press some buttons.

I'll lose 10 points if they nullify everything, since I have bloody red card Jimenez first on my bench to replace Solanke, and need a defender who was in that abandoned game to come on to replace Mykolenko who didnt play.

Probably waiting for the premier league to say whats happening to the game.

But this weeks deadline is Thursday so even less time than normal to get things done before the next gameweek starts. If the premier league havent announced whats happening by Thursday, or perhaps by the end of Wednesday, the fantasy game will have to make a decision on its own and press some buttons.

I'll lose 10 points if they nullify everything, since I have bloody red card Jimenez first on my bench to replace Solanke, and need a defender who was in that abandoned game to come on to replace Mykolenko who didnt play.

oh, so is there a chance the PL take the draw as the result? I assumed it would get replayed. Weird that they haven't decided yet, should be pretty clear.

Back
Top Bottom