Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fantasy Premier League 2023-24

hmm

11 points on the bench so far and not sure any substitutions are looking likely

at least my west ham defender is third on the bench so won't be featuring in any substitutions...

78 points isn't too bad (may be some bonus points to come, but no substitutions)

until i see that this week's H2H opponent has got 101 (likewise)

meh

Me n my oppo are on 76 each, plus the 3 to come for Son. I think I’m a goal ahead, but not sure.

Lost by 1 point this week. Was looking like a draw but they decided Madison was only worthy of 1 bonus point in the end.

78 points isn't too bad (may be some bonus points to come, but no substitutions)

until i see that this week's H2H opponent has got 101 (likewise)

meh

I think that might be me! Ended up on 105 for the week. Went no Haaland GW8 WC, rose from 1.9M end of GW7 to 299K end of GW9. Gone from 15th to 7th in the U75 league.

But I have to fully expect that I will be punished at some point.

So, felt like I was being punished at the weekend but still got a green arrow. That's without Haaland and captaining Watkins!

I know it's likely to be a low scoring week, what with most people having haaland or salah or both in the team and one as captain, but, having done the wildcard thing, i can feel a big

facepaw2.jpg

coming on

and an injury list to sort out.

although i'm not sure that team as it was would have done much better

I started this evening annoyed that Udogie had played, when I'd left him on my bench. As it is...

Me mam definitely ain't gonna be happy!

1699310294978.png

Bloody hell...!

Waaaaaaaaait a minute.

I forgot that I saw Gusto on 0 before tonight's match, having also forgotten he hasn't played because his match hadn't happened yet.

So I am saved Udogie coming on, by virtue of Gusto's 13 minutes on the pitch in which he still manged to pick up a yellow, thus leaving him on 0 for the evening.

This fucking game...

Last edited:
Lost my first h2h game. Who the fuck has palmer in their team? Oh hang on, he's £5 million and takes penalties.

Transfers Palmer into his team.
I've only won one game - we are bottom of the league - I am basically Sheffield United :D

Bought Ben White thinking of possible attacking returns against Burnley as well as clean sheet points - DAMMIT

But Tsimikas came on as sub - YES PLEASE

OH was looking over my shoulder last night as I was picking my team and criticised my goal keeper (Pickford) and said why didn't I have Pope.

I had a transfer and the money so I did it. Pope has just gone off injured. :facepalm:

The Burnley and Brentford games didn't really go my way.

Beyer sitting third on my bench with 10 pts from the former (and now suspended :facepalm: ), and losing 5 pts from Pinnock and Mbuemo's clean sheets being destroyed in the 76th min :(

Back
Top Bottom