Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fantasy Premier League 2023-24

I wouldnt describe one as the main one, I would just say that one is longstanding and the other is for people who have actively engaged on these threads in more recent years.

Guy's I seem to have two teams in the lower case league. My new team and the old one which i couldn't log into for the new season.
I cannot see the other league.

Guy's I seem to have two teams in the lower case league. My new team and the old one which i couldn't log into for the new season.
I cannot see the other league.
You were never in the old league so you didn’t auto renew into it.

I will follow which of your teams does better going forward. I think the old ones winning at the moment :)

My new team is doing better. 71 points is my score,only a lunatic would not have captain Haaland and no spurs players in his starting eleven.

i doubt this will last...

View attachment 387777

and should i remind anyone that there's another friday tea-time deadline today?
Thanks, PT. I have a lot to do, and didn't know this. Short hospital stay followed by a weekend at a festival came at the worst time...I have an auto-selection squad atm...nightmare.

I think I've missed out on H2H this year, too. Shame, that's my favourite league :(

maybe

the (real world) premier league transfer window closes 1 september, but the saudi league thing's window does not close until 20 september - there is a risk if you do wildcard now, you might lose players to that
I know the 20th has been mentioned but I think its actually the 7th. I dont know what the reason is behind the two conflicting dates being given.

Deadline day madness! I take it we've all sold Salah. Even my keyboard thinks he's gone and wants to write Sarah now.

(Saudi top flight has a deadline of the 7th, 20th for the rest of their divisions)

Deadline day madness! I take it we've all sold Salah. Even my keyboard thinks he's gone and wants to write Sarah now.

(Saudi top flight has a deadline of the 7th, 20th for the rest of their divisions)
Waiting till next week 🤔

Top scorer this week probably did as well you could hope for your TC, tripling Haaland's points to 60.

Their score this week is also equal to their entire score for the first three gameweeks* combined :D

*pre- a couple of -4 transfer deductions.

I have 100 points this week v 150 for the first three. Keeping faith in Nunez and swapping Estupinan for Ake worked out nicely.

Back
Top Bottom