Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fantasy Premier League 2023-24

Yeah i see that now. Thought it was renew the leagues i was in last year. Have had problems registering this year just because i changed my e-mail.So i still need the codes for this year if someone could private message me. Thanks.

Each gameweek, the points you score in that gameweek go up against another player in the league; if your gameweek score is higher, you win and vice versa.

Then it's just your standard 3pts for a win, 1pt for a draw, 0 for a loss.

Carry on like that for 38 gameweeks and the winner is the one with the most (league) points (as opposed to a traditional league where it's your overall fantasy score over the whole season that determines league position).

OK, thank you! I get the principle and I've just realised (by checking the "create a league" process) that it is a completely different type of official league. I didn't realise there was more than one type. My lack of understanding was primarily caused by failing to see how this head-to-head thing would work in a traditional league.

Anyway, cool! Looking to seeing how this works in reality!

Looks like there's a lot of people out there hoping the harry kane transfer isn't going to happen...
Oh I dont know, theres loads that want it to happen to bring some certainty and to unlock Richarlison as an option for a while.

I'm down to my final decision before deadline, Salah + random 4.5 defender or Jota and TAA. I've been on the Salah version for way over a week but seem to have had a change of mind today.

i'm having a final 'do i go and bugger about with what i did yesterday?' moment

whatever squad i end up with, some will get surprise transfers out of the english league, some will get injured in the warm up on saturday...

Can't quite decide whether to keep Caicedo in my squad to hope his value goes even higher after his (ludicrously overpriced) transfer.

I've stopped fiddling now (and also stopped messing with my team). Looking forward to 6.30 is when everything is locked in and we can see other teams.

Anyone brave enough to share their bench?

I'd like to join if you'll accept someone who will likely prop up the bottom of your league, someone who is extremely new to premier league football but is still confidently saying things like "I dunno, I think Haaland will underperform this season" as he has any insight at all.

Back
Top Bottom