Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fantasy Premier League 2023-24

I would have gotten away with spending 12 points on transfers for 2 weeks in a row if it wasnt for that! Never mind, next!

I have played an absolute blinder this Christmas, getting at least 50% above the average score each gameweek. It was, of course, my absolute genius and footballing insight that stopped me buying Haaland back. Absolutely nothing to do with getting confused by transfer deadlines and leaving my team unchanged each week.

Somehow I'm up to second in both leagues!

I think five of my players are off to the African and Asian cups. Probably have to play a wildcard or something I guess.

Hadn't realised the players had left for AFCON/AC already. That's me without a captain this week then.

Hadn't realised the players had left for AFCON/AC already. That's me without a captain this week then.

it currently says that son and hee chan are away, but they both played yesterday. the warning on salah didn't appear until today.

think i've got 3 players going away, and one injured defender. i've got 2 free transfers this week - need to decide whether to leave one of the three in the squad another week, take a minus 4 points on someone who'll probably get sent off when they play, or do the wildcard thing.

Son played today, not yesterday.

The flag timing is just a technicality, not when the players actually left for international duty. And most teams reached an agreement with international sides to keep those players for longer. Kudus is the main exception, seems like no agreement was reached over him and their game isnt till Tuesday which is beyond the international cutoff point on paper.

Yeah, I was sure it had Son as away and pointless when the Spurs match had kicked off, thats what confused me. Honest guv.

I think players show 0 points during the first minute of the game, or at least that is sometimes the case.

Salah has rescued this week a bit (although at minus points come half time I was a bit concerned)

Although my H2H opponent has him as captain as well, so I'm not going to win that...

And think it's wild card time with players going away / injured / suspended.

Wonder if it will become clear when Haaland's going to be back, or whether Man City will keep it quiet until the last minute?

Back
Top Bottom