Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fantasy Premier League 2023-24

Got lucky with my VC (Palmer, as Captain Saka didn't play), but not so much with my 'keeper choice (7 on the bench, 1 on the pitch).

Palmer and Foden scored 3/4s of my points this GW :facepalm: :D

In fact, with Foden scoring his 20 first, I really thought I'd already fucked up both Captaincy and VC, because what are the odds Palmer would match Foden??! But, gawd bless the kid, in the dying minutes he did! :eek:

watkins has been a bit out of form, so i transferred him out and got isak, who has been in form, in.

bugger.

at least i resisted the urge to make foden captain this week...

pah, Fulham were bound to lose, so that was 12 points left on my bench. And Watkins wasn't going to do anything v Arsenal, so.....actually, leaving Cunha in worked out pretty well.

getting palmer in a few weeks back seems to have been a good idea :)

although i was expecting better of others this week, so didn't make him captain :(

with a few players having 2 matches this week, i decided now was a good enough time for bench boost.

so i have 2 players who've gone out injured / sick

meh

I've had two players who basically no-one else has (Jackson and Van de Ven) have goals disallowed this weekend :mad:

My WC2 has not gone well so far, both in terms of the players I picked and the ones I left out.

I've scored the second most points in the league this month, but have been absolutely rooted to 8th place the entire time :(

I think I'm just going to have to accept my place in the universal order of things.

Back
Top Bottom