Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fantasy Premier League 2022-23

I bought Haaland back but took a punt against him as captain, went for Watkins instead (unsure on Haaland's minutes etc.). So, lost out a little but buying Grealish this week helped with another big leap - now up to 728k. Glad I stuck with Martinelli all this time as well.

Thats the hope. Eriksen back too. Rashford situation introduces further unknowns. Anyway this weeks benching was a success because I did it so that I could buy and play Grealish (modified my original version of this plan, temporarily sold a Brighton midfielder rather than Fernandes).
If you played Bruno, you'd've been very unlucky not to get a haul out of him today.

If you played Bruno, you'd've been very unlucky not to get a haul out of him today.
I enjoyed watching his performance anyway. I wouldnt say it was bad luck, I would say it was their opponents goalkeeper being too good, and another chunk of his contribution being of the 'would have assisted the assister' variety which is no good for fantasy points.

So I'm not that surprised that I've got nothing out of him recently, and could have gotten away with selling him. I am no longer committed to keeping him in my team, if I do it will only be because my other moves end up falling into place around him. Either Kane or him are likely to go by gameweek 33 or 34. But next I have a free hit to play to cope with the blank fixtures, so I cant make any permanent moves this week anyway.

I'd keep him if there were no other interesting options up front, but there are loads at the moment. And some teams have a double gameweek looming too, which is where that Kane money will go for me.

hmm. was worth taking a 4 point hit to do two substitutions for a change

should i remind anyone that this game week starts tomorrow?

I missed the deadline this week, but did surprisingly well considering. 59 from 8 players.

Lost the H2H by 14pts which is annoying as that's easily doable with another 3 players!

I missed the deadline this week, but did surprisingly well considering. 59 from 8 players.

Lost the H2H by 14pts which is annoying as that's easily doable with another 3 players!
I wondered what happened to you, since you might get back ahead of me in the league before the season ends I've got you in a prime rival slot.

For these midweek games, with an eye on the looming double, Ive removed Kane and Fernandes and got in Salah and Jota.

I wondered what happened to you, since you might get back ahead of me in the league before the season ends I've got you in a prime rival slot.

For these midweek games, with an eye on the looming double, Ive removed Kane and Fernandes and got in Salah and Jota.
Yeah, I want to get Jota in as well, but can't make it work with my funds.

Not taking Kane out.

I know I will be missing out on some points by removing Kane buit it had to be done to get the team I want overall for doubles etc.

I was really annoyed with myself and the free hit I played at the weekend, because Jota was in the plan till the last day or so before deadline but then I bottled it and went with Gakpo in the end.

Mild facepalm after I got too focused on individual choices, only to realise my plans are scuppered by the fact I can't play a 3-5-3 system :facepalm:

Equally, though, not sure it's really worth a bench boost.

Back
Top Bottom