Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fantasy Premier League 2022-23

Stupid bloody game, though it might just work out not too bad if I'm lucky this week.

Last week, I somehow took the idiotic decision that Haaland was going to have a crap week, so I kept Watkins in. 26 or so points pissed away.

This week, I forgot on Friday and missed the deadline, so not only do I still have Watkins instead of Haaland, I left Groß on the bloody bench. Please let one of Saka and Martinelli not play on Tuesday.

Stupid bloody game, though it might just work out not too bad if I'm lucky this week.

Last week, I somehow took the idiotic decision that Haaland was going to have a crap week, so I kept Watkins in. 26 or so points pissed away.

This week, I forgot on Friday and missed the deadline, so not only do I still have Watkins instead of Haaland, I left Groß on the bloody bench. Please let one of Saka and Martinelli not play on Tuesday.
Me too. Although not dripping Haaland, but Gross (can't be bothered to look for the right letter) is on the bench.

Having an ok week for once , with possible points still to pick up in the last game of the game week.

Getting March has been a total disaster for me, I was actually glad he got injured to bring an end to that saga and remove a benching headache for the coming week.

I'm in so many cups this season and have crashed out of almost all of them at the first hurdle. I actually survived in one of the U75 ones this week by drawing on points but winning on the technicality of having scored more goals than my opponent (1 whole goal via Salah).

116 points in total this round, my best of the season.

Wilson bagged me 48 points :thumbs:

Midfield of Odegaard, Grealish, Martinelli and Mac Allister only got me 7 points, cunts.

Back
Top Bottom