Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fantasy Premier League 2022-23

I can't keep up with when one game week ends and another begins tbh. Tempted to transfer Salah as he's just not producing returns for his price.

I'm just going to keep him in now just for potential comments like this.

Fuck Man City players by the way. It is far to inconsistent with how often they will play and they never seem to score many points for me. Both Cancelo and Foden taken off tonight coming in with 1 point each.
Exactly. It's like the bald fraud doesn't give a shit about my fantasy team.

I just transferred both of them out. Then went to pick my team and realised they both have a double game week.

FFS.

Ooo, I forgot there's a triple captain thing. I can see me dithering constantly and just playing it on the last day of the season.

Ooo, I forgot there's a triple captain thing. I can see me dithering constantly and just playing it on the last day of the season.

I usually try and do it some time that a player has two matches against sides i think they will do well against.

what usually happens is he gets substituted off with an injury after about 10 minutes of the first game (sometimes having picked up a yellow card first) and then doesn't play in the second game...

Cities recent form, Haalands recent form and their opponents this week meant I was never going to play the triple captain this week. Especially as I already went all in in a different way by having 3 attacking man city players.

I got Mitoma in too which worked out ok but I am still wondering to myself why I didnt get March instead. Maybe because I watch too much fantasy football content online and they usually focus on flair players who are new rather than picks that would have been considered unfashionable and dull until recently. I'm often able to ignore that bias of theirs, but on this occasion I think they swayed me. Maybe I'll have to get March as well, in which case I'll have so much spare cash in the bank with nothing to spend it on.

I didnt mind in the end, because after a very long wait to recreate a little of what he did for me in my first season playing fantasy football, I was finally able to get some glorious Mahrez magic!

Back
Top Bottom