Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

F1 2022

Anthem watch:

How does one represent musically a kingdom created by a couple of Edwardian public schoolboys in the Foreign Office using a map, a ruler and a pencil, after a particularly sumptuous lunch at the Oxford and Cambridge Club?

This could be an alternative theme tune for All Creatures Great and Small.

Not entirely suitable for a trackless wasteland of sand, sun, camels, executions and fanatical theocracy.

Brief. A bland little ditty. No cowbell. 4/10.

Mario Isola of Pirelli has been on Swedish TV saying he expects them to start on medium, go to hard tyre at first stop, then maybe back to medium, depending how it has performed for them. Soft not expected to be used.

They keep harping on about cars being able to fight back, but in both races there have been two DRS zones on top of each other! So I'm not convinced.

I don't see Hamilton winning for a few races yet. Which is nice.
I was lucky to be able to mitigate my costs as the Real was 7.5 to the UK pound a few weeks ago and I transfered some money then as it was a great rate, its already gone down by about 12%, to 15% so the first few bills will be free in cash terms :) :thumbs:

I think Ferrari would be crazy if they don't extend Carlos Sainz's contract, personally I think they'll do it in the next few weeks. For sure Mick Schumacher isn't ready to move to them yet. I was reading during the week that Mick Schumacher was saying in the press that he is happy to talk to any team, which was him trying to put pressure on Ferrari I believe, but if that is what he is trying to do it will not work, Ferrari are much bigger than any driver.

Reactions: Ax^
Back
Top Bottom