Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Essential Trump/Alt-Right Ridicule Thread

Conservatives: DONT PLAY THE VICTIM, BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS!!!11!!!!

Also Conservatives: WAAAAAH! WAAAAAH! WAAAAAH! WE ARE SUCH VICTIMS, SO UNFAIR!!!11!

Last edited:
One thing I notied from that clip was that a couple of times he said "stick with childcare" - I wondered weather this was him talking to himself? Like his adivsors having been trying to get him to focus on the actiual question and that was him trying (and failing) to make his demented brain stick to the point.
Ramble with some incoherent shite for a couple minutes, but be sure to finish up with "make America great again" and everyone will just clap.

One thing I notied from that clip was that a couple of times he said "stick with childcare" - I wondered weather this was him talking to himself? Like his adivsors having been trying to get him to focus on the actiual question and that was him trying (and failing) to make his demented brain stick to the point.

Sounds like he vaguely remembers delegating childcare issues to his daughter eight years ago and hasn't thought about it much since - still, he managed to stick vaguely to a financial theme for two minutes without talking about sharks or windmills or making racist and sexist attacks on Kamala Harris, which is probably as good as anyone's going to get from late-stage Trump

1725636626786.png

1725636668988.png

maybe he could get a post-defeat gig in a Flock of Seagulls tribute band? (although might be difficult to do that in prison)

Last edited:

I mean these morons are witless, but the idea they took this money unwittingly is laughable. Like some guy in a trench coat, dark glasses and a fedora approaches them and says

“Hey American you listen to me. If you say Ukraine a smelly toilet I give you 1 millions roubles, yes?”

And they’re like:

“We had no idea!!”

Get to fuck.

It has been tried using college and university students. Iirc, the posters used showed tanned footballers picking veggies to entice the students.

Again, the idea of employing students was to cut back on foreign workers.

A lot of the students quit on their first day, and by the end of the week, all had quit.

So the farmers were allowed to hire foreigners.

Back
Top Bottom