Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England v South Africa Test Series

Having watched England cricket since the late eighties I'm at a total loss as to understand where all this optimism is coming from.

Was enjoying this on TMS but the imbeciles in the "Barmy Army" have started up so I'm going to leave it until tomorrow now

I have a mixed view of the barmy army. In one way I think it's fantastic that England have such great support no matter how woefully we play.

On the hand they seem like a bunch of cretins. :confused:

I have a mixed view of the barmy army. In one way I think it's fantastic that England have such great support no matter how woefully we play.

On the hand they seem like a bunch of cretins. :confused:

What's this fucking counting backwards from 10??? I'd rather play behind closed doors than have to listen to those fools.

I can't believe anyone actually opposes the review system. Stopping those sorts of howlers is worth almost any cost.

I certainly oppose the using of hopeless umpires system. Harper has been useless in every game, why is he still on the list?

Can we offer Pietersen two choices? Either he sits out for a few tests, or we get to slap him about for 10 minutes.

I didn't realise thats the way it must happen. Can't the officials act on their own in a situation like this?

I think they can, if they suspect something during one of their spot inspections; if they find nothing, it's up to the team to lodge a formal complaint, which SA haven't done.

(I think).

Still on for the win :D

The new ball will be the big test. If we can hold out until 20 overs after the new ball - then we have a good chance of holding on.

Back
Top Bottom