Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England fans: the racism and the violence

Unfortunately, middle class make a Media Hysteria, all the kings of the southgate Obelisk guilty when the tongue rolls round and round all over the squishy pulsating balls, comparison cute Genghis Khan, song, sweet boy! He knows not If You Need to lose the more moderate of England, BE IN YOU, IN AND AGAINST BORIS JOHNSON: The Nazarites Civium and the Album of the Order of his own Identity, and Media Exsinguant England: (vpn! vpn!) in respect of that, they want to emotionally urinate belongs to the people, that they fall short of How old people with their garments.

Parklife!

Interesting.

Own recollections are hazy after all these years, but there was an incident involving a swastika painted outside a Muslim owned shop that weekend. Probably a co-incidence and the work of local fash, rather than our guests.
Anyone who recalls the nonsense printed in 2004 about the wombles in Dublin will know the Dublin press are as happy as their London counterparts to write utter shit

He has said himself it was a bad penalty, Rashford I mean. Because it was. The issue is not with his bad penalty, it’s people associating that with his skin colour, as though there was a direct correlation between the two.
Personally I don’t think there’s any such thing as a bad penalty under that pressure - Rashford is too modest, but each to their own.

Personally I don’t think there’s any such thing as a bad penalty under that pressure - Rashford is too modest, but each to their own.

Trying to get it right in the corner is a valid tactic. Just means your opponent is the post, not the keeper.

And of course everyone forgets your missed pen if the other lot miss more. Apart from Drogba's final winner I couldn't tell you who scored or missed for Chelsea to win them their first champions league.

Wonder how they explained the World Cup Cricket semi final in 1996 that was abandoned when Indian fans threw bottles on the pitch and set fire to the stadium

They're using footage of England fans hitting England fans without tickets and saying it's England fans attacking Italians. I suppose not clarifying those (preventable) scenes serves a purpose to some.

Wonder how they explained the World Cup Cricket semi final in 1996 that was abandoned when Indian fans threw bottles on the pitch and set fire to the stadium
Why would they still have to be 'explaining' something that happened a quarter of a century ago?

The fire was tiny anyway, and at least they weren't punching the shit out of bystanders and mass kicking people heads in on the ground.

Back
Top Bottom