Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England Cricket 2022

RileyOBlimey

Is this the turning point for the test side?

Can England get worse?

Will Joe Root learn to captain?

Can Thorpe, Silverwood and Giles kindly fuck off?

God I hate the way they mic up some of the players and talk to them during the game while they're fielding in T20

I can barely see any West Indian fans in the crowd. Just loads of shirtless pissed up barmy army on package deals.

I went to the 2007 world cup out in the Caribbean and it was the same - the locals just couldn't afford the ticket prices. Such a shame.

Mr. QofG's has just commented "Why are 95% of the crowd English?" after that that comment.

Combination of ticket price and the vaccination policy? I'm not sure what vaccination rates are in Barbados

Mr. QofG's has just commented "Why are 95% of the crowd English?" after that that comment.

Combination of ticket price and the vaccination policy? I'm not sure what vaccination rates are in Barbados

The 2007 world cup was bizarre. a) it lasted two months and b) they spent millions building new stadiums which were usually almost completely empty as people in places like St Lucia couldn't afford the $20 tickets. So it was me and my mates basically at most games.

Oh, another wicket.

Pollard resists the mankad. I still maintain that they should all start just taking the wickets when that happens. No warning, no apology.

Back
Top Bottom