Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump the road that might not lead to the White House - Redux 2024 thread.

View attachment 441396

So, say 3 millilitres per shot, that's a minimum of 40 million half-babies, so at least 20 million babies killed every time some bloke has a wank. This is where the Trump campaign should really be focussing its ire.

You jest, but it's a small step for the alt-right nofap thing to coelesce with opposition to abortion.

Not just then, though. Every baby that every Christian has ever had murdered the same number of sperm -1. This should be pointed out to them each time they complain. Mass murderers I call them :mad:

I fear that all this in-bubble news will make no difference and that trump will win in November.
The stuff that cuts through is the stuff where he offends his own supporters. Like the Arlington Cemetery thing. People forget quickly about things that hurt others but they don’t forget when a politician does something that personally offends them (like Johnson and the Covid parties)

The stuff that cuts through is the stuff where he offends his own supporters. Like the Arlington Cemetery thing. People forget quickly about things that hurt others but they don’t forget when a politician does something that personally offends them (like Johnson and the Covid parties)
I fucking hope so. Although it's a shame it's not because he's clearly an idiot and a global hazard.

I can't keep up, now MSN is saying mikes will be muted at the forthcoming debate.

Last I heard both of them wanted them not to be.

:(

She'll be able to hear him anyway and if he's putting her off best for everyone to hear what the fuck he is blabbering on about

She'll be able to hear him anyway and if he's putting her off best for everyone to hear what the fuck he is blabbering on about
It's the fact they get a short set time to answer, and does she rebut his barrage of lies, or try to answer the question asked? His tactics will be to spout non stop bullshit, and if the mediators are anything like the CNN ones, he will get away with it. They need to be rigged up to lie detectors, so he gets fucking electrocuted every time he opens his big, fat lying orange gob.

Last I heard Kamala doesn't want them muted, and his side does, due obviously to his appalling behaviour, which will turn people off. Kamala wants to be able to rebut his shit. It is in effect helping him and hindering her.

I'm sure she'll have a plan and come prepared. It's only a disadvantage for someone unprepared for the likely pile of incomprehensible shite that all trump's appearances deliver. I do hope the ABC mediators bring a bit of order to things though, so it doesn't turn into the farce that the CNN 'debate' was.

The debate rules :

Oh and (from the link):
The Harris campaign ultimately agreed to the muted microphone rule but said in a letter to ABC that she “will be fundamentally disadvantaged by this format, which will serve to shield Donald Trump from direct exchanges with the Vice President."

"Notwithstanding our concerns, we understand that Donald Trump is a risk to skip the debate altogether, as he has threatened to do previously, if we do not accede to his preferred format. We do not want to jeopardize the debate. For this reason, we accepted the full set of rules proposed by ABC, including muted microphones," the letter said.

Last edited:
ok - so this is the documents case that Cannon has delayed and this is the appeal against the delay so the prosecution is going ahead with it and entering documents? I think - i'm losing track of them all
I thought this was the J6 Insurrection case. I believe there has been movement about removing Loose Cannon from the docs case. Jack is a busy boy :).

Judge Chutkin is over the J6 one, so it is the J6 case. All of that evidence of him inciting an insurrection just before voting day 🤣 .

It seems there are still some people rooting for Trump. Allegedly.

The documents show that the orchestrators of the campaign targeted existing divisions within US society, using racist stereotypes and far-right conspiracies to target supporters of former president Donald Trump.

"They are afraid of losing the American way of life and the ‘American dream,’” Gambashidze writes in one document outlining his “guerrilla media” plan. “It is these sentiments that should be exploited in the course of an information campaign in/for the United States.”

The same document is full of racist and conspiratorial claims, including that Republicans are “victims of discrimination of people of color.” It adds that white middle-class people are being discriminated against with high inflation and rising prices, while “unemployed people of color end up being privileged groups of the population.”

And the goal of the campaign, from the beginning, was crystal clear: “To secure victory for [Donald Trump],”

ETA: paywall busted

Worth a read.

Last edited:
Trump lawyer: We’re talking about the presidency of the United States.
Judge Chutkan: I’m not talking about the presidency; I’m talking about a four-count indictment.

🤓
She's great. She is the judge who said president's aren't kings, when she slapped him down previously. I do hope she has got good security.

Oh for fuck's sake, the NY sentencing has just been delayed again in the hush money payments. Cowardly bastard!

Soooooooooooo what are these documents being lodged?????? eh eh

rumours on reddit: that it's to do with the arms caches that the Oathkeepers were found to have on Jan 6 ready for use. Others saying Marjorie Taylor Greene being implicated.

Surely this is about trump though: evidence from republicans that Trump was more implicated in Jan 6 than has so far been let on?????

Or admissions that he knew he shouldn't have had the documents he nicked??? I think we should be told.

Oooo we're going to be :)

So many cases I am getting confused. I thought this had been pushed back beyond the election. . . . . but that's the new york trial.

Trump will appeal of course and though technically / legally this should not be able to have an effect, we have already seen the supreme court hand down rulings they really shouldn't. . . I bet they do again and follow the NY case line that was trotted out yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom