Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump the road that might not lead to the White House - Redux 2024 thread.

Gunshots ... fired....
They don't really say whether the shots were fired at Trump though.

Trump's son, Donald Trump Jr., cited local law enforcement as saying an AK-47 automatic weapon had been discovered in bushes and a suspect has been apprehended, according to a post on X.

Reuters was not immediately able to confirm his account.

Some up to date polling figures, these are national polls, and they all mainly hovering around the margin of error, but they are all pointing to a Harris lead, which is good news.

Personally I am still hopeful, but nervous.

Considering Trump's ridiculous allegations about cat and dog eating - and iirc there was another similarly jaw-droppingly ridiculous assertion too, although I can't remember what, off the top of my head - it's astonishing her lead in the polls is so small.

Sounds more like 'random nutter' than serious risk of assassination. Bet it'll turn out to be a Republican voter as well.
Let's hope it's some freak from 'Patriot Front', 'Blood Tribe' or some other extreme right creche for psychos.

His twitter was still open last I checked, definitely not right in the head but his last endorsement was of Tulsi Gabbard when she was still a Democrat.

The suspect was recruiting volunteers to join the international legion in Ukraine, here’s a video interview with him on Newsweek’s Romania channel from 2022:

Unfortunately this will backfire - getting shot at is the orange blob's trump card.

Yeah, I would not have been saddened if the 19th hole on this golf course had been in Donald Trump's head and I hope this close call has ruined golf for him forever - but it reflects very badly on the Biden administration that the Secret Service apparently didn't have the resources to fully secure the course's perimeter.

Trump will no doubt be making this a focus of his campaign in the coming weeks, highlighting the fact that the gunman supported Democratic candidates in recent years and ignoring the fact that he is a disillusioned former supporter who voted for him in 2016

Yeah, I would not have been saddened if the 19th hole on this golf course had been in Donald Trump's head and I hope this close call has ruined golf for him forever - but it reflects very badly on the Biden administration that the Secret Service apparently didn't have the resources to fully secure the course's perimeter.

Trump will no doubt be making this a focus of his campaign in the coming weeks, highlighting the fact that the gunman supported Democratic candidates in recent years and ignoring the fact that he is a disillusioned former supporter who voted for him in 2016
They should have gone to town on protection - especially after the first attempt - for Harris and Walz too...

I've often wondered why anyone would stand for office like this because of becoming a target - or for that matter hold on to insane amounts of money ...
But then I don't understand how millionaires also take so little care of their health ...

Like being a royal - take the money and run ...

he apparently started fundraising on the back of it within the hour.

Would also I think have been devastating to Harris' chances if the shooter had been successful.

he apparently started fundraising on the back of it within the hour.

Would also I think have been devastating to Harris' chances if the shooter had been successful.
I think it's a big assumption that support for Trump would transfer to Vance. I think there would be huge amounts of civil disorder but the Trump machine would just dissolve without him.

Do you have any idea how big a golf course is? You could not possibly secure it's whole perimeter without a small army.

The entire course might have been impossible to secure but the would-be assassin was reportedly positioned outside the fence near the 6th hole, at the left side of this map, seems like an oversight for the Secret Service not to have had people at the points where Trump could be shot at

chrome-capture-2024-9-16.png

The entire course might have been impossible to secure but the would-be assassin was reportedly positioned outside the fence near the 6th hole, at the left side of this map, seems like an oversight for the Secret Service not to have had people at the points where Trump could be shot at

View attachment 442922

Yep, all looks pretty easy on a 3 inch map.

Here's some pictures.

1726477555724.png

1726477582271.png

And that's just two of many. You can't secure that. Even his own supporters are saying that.

Back
Top Bottom