Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump the road that might not lead to the White House - Redux 2024 thread.

The entire course might have been impossible to secure but the would-be assassin was reportedly positioned outside the fence near the 6th hole, at the left side of this map, seems like an oversight for the Secret Service not to have had people at the points where Trump could be shot at

View attachment 442922

Designed by Jim Fazio? Sounds like a furren name, highly suspicious :hmm:

BBC were quoting someone earlier that this was an unscheduled round of golf. So who knew, and who told the would-be assassin?

Pretty impressed that the Secret Service guy spotted the rifle barrel poking through the bushes from 500 yards away, but I guess these guys are highly trained and have Special issue binoculars.

BBC were quoting someone earlier that this was an unscheduled round of golf. So who knew, and who told the would-be assassin?

Pretty impressed that the Secret Service guy spotted the rifle barrel poking through the bushes from 500 yards away, but I guess these guys are highly trained and have Special issue binoculars.
TBF the orange shitgibbon spends a LOT of time golfing, you could lurk around the course with your AK15 (this is America after all where these things are considered on a par with umbrellas) and if you see a load of tough looking dudes in suits hanging around you could probably put two and two together and make four.

Anyway, sick of crap assassination attempts. Either do it right or leave him alone.
I think the last one had a proper go, he did nick his ear. We were all disappointed but he did get close. This guy seems to be have just made it harder for a proper assassin in the future.

Would also I think have been devastating to Harris' chances if the shooter had been successful.

It would be fairly damaging for the Trump campaign's odds tho tbf (and I would very much take that)

I think the whole "yet another assassination attempt...yawn" (especially as this one is pretty lightweight) is fairly nice development. No longer is that Worst Day Ever such a standout moment, it was just the series premier.

I know the polls are too close to call but... my purely vibes-based feeling is that Harris will win this, and I'm usually pretty pessimistic. Trump's incompetence and cognitive decline are surely too glarig this time. The JD Vance nomination has been a catastrophe , his debate was a catastrophe, he is clearly incapable of listening to his advisors or restraining himself. And his novelty must be waring thin now, after over 8 years of idiotic rambling, surely even many of his supporters have had enough.

Last edited:
I know the polls are too close to call but... my purely vibes-based feeling is that Harris will win this, and I'm usually pretty pessimistic. Trump's incompetence and cognitive decline are surely too glarig this time. The JD Vance nomination has been a catastrophe , his debate was a catastrophe, he is clearly incapable of listening to his advisors or restrain himself. And his novelty must be waring thin now, after over 8 years of idiotic rambling, surely even many of his supporters have had enough.
I'd love to think so but I still think the republicans have been quietly removing people from the voting rolls and have their people in place in the voting stations come the day.

The bomb threats and the like against Haitians makes me wonder whether it won't matter whether Trump gets in or not they're going to be permanently whipping up the crazies to make the country impossible to govern.

He's American, from a family of golf course builders - and he considers this course his "masterpiece" and loved working for Trump:

You can almost feel the contract clause that the shameless whopping narcissist inserted to mandate that the famous course designer guy is obliged to pubicly state "it's his favourite/best work", "working with Trump was a dream", "his hands are so big" etc

I'd love to think so but I still think the republicans have been quietly removing people from the voting rolls and have their people in place in the voting stations come the day.

I got removed from the voter rolls. I've been splitting my time between two places for the last year, and they decided I didn't live in the city anymore. I re-registered in the other county. I'm a bit disappointed because my original registration was in the district that sometimes flips for the Democrats. Now, it's in a deep red county.

You can almost feel the contract clause that the shameless whopping narcissist inserted to mandate that the famous course designer guy is obliged to pubicly state "it's his favourite/best work", "working with Trump was a dream", "his hands are so big" etc

He seems to have designed - or remodelled at least one other course for Trump and his more famous brother seems to have designed another two courses for him. So this is maybe one of the rare cases of Trump contractors who actually got paid..? Mind you, they also have longstanding business connections with certain building/earth-moving "companies" who it may be unwise even for Trump to diddle-about with. ;)

The Fazio family have done some 250/300 courses between them overall, depending on who you read. So I suppose they could afford to discount a few? :D

Yep, all looks pretty easy on a 3 inch map.

Here's some pictures.

View attachment 442923

View attachment 442924

And that's just two of many. You can't secure that. Even his own supporters are saying that.

The road the gunman approached the fence from doesn't look impossible to monitor - apparently the Secret Service did so when Trump was still president

As president, Trump could often be spotted from across from Kirk Road when he was playing golf. But members of the media were not permitted to stand on the sidewalks near the golf course when Trump was playing.

After he left office, some of those restrictions were lifted. Members of the public were able to have a clear view of Trump from the sidewalks on Summit Boulevard and Congress Avenue.
In a briefing Sunday, the Palm Beach County sheriff acknowledged some of the security concerns.

“The level where he is at right now, he is not the sitting president. If he was, we would have had the entire golf course surrounded. But because he’s not, security is limited to the areas the Secret Service deems possible,” Sheriff Ric Bradshaw said. “I would imagine the next time (Trump) comes to the golf course, there would probably be a little more people around the perimeter,” Bradshaw added.

chrome-capture-2024-9-16 (1).png

Speaking of trump golf courses, I live quite near one - Doonbeg in Clare - and this is the cover of their 2024 promo literature...

1726508076725.png

^ That's a kitty in charge of everything and most def not on the menu in one of his hotel restaurants. Proof that cats are clearly a policy priority in this election and are safe in trump hands.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom