Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump protest in central London, Friday 13th July

DiI-QJmWAAAXgaM.jpg

All the women in the front row. :D They even found a disabled person. But no black folks. :hmm:

Presume most of those are ex-pat republicans, judging by the preppiness. Would be an odd match for free Tommy nutnecks if they got herded in together as was suggested somewhere.

Presume most of those are ex-pat republicans, judging by the preppiness. Would be an odd match for free Tommy nutnecks if they got herded in together as was suggested somewhere.
US expats in London tend to be generally very liberal and embarrassed about Trump (or their home country generally) IME - I expect there are some who are here mostly for business who like him but they wouldn't go out and shout about it. There are however some English freaks who love him outside of just general support for powerful racists or because he insults Sadiq Khan and they hate Khan because they are bigots. The few "we love Trump" signs I've seen being waved have all been by English people.

there was someone outside Speaker's Corner waving a big Trump flag today, with associated social media crew - I didn't stop to chat though

Sounds like the attendees were mostly homegrown twats - Ukippers and members of Ukippy think tanks.

Mr Sullivan, it transpires, is the co-organiser with Mr Smyth of the Trump Arms celebrations.

Thanks to him, Friday’s mainly invitation-only grand opening will, Mr Sullivan says, be attended by Trump supporters and people from “various conservative groups”.

There will be people from the Bow Group, a conservative think tank, and from the Bruges Group, which credits itself with having “spearheaded the intellectual battle to win a vote to leave the European Union”.

Inside the London pub that changed name to Trump Arms in honour of president's visit

Back
Top Bottom