Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cricket World Cup 2023

Uber-methodical from Trott. And it's working. Afghanistan used to be mercurial with the bat. Now they're calculating and measured. Whatever the result here, it's impressive - 291 when bowling is your stronger hand is never a bad effort.

Against Australia too. Rashid and Zadran made Starc look pretty ordinary towards the end of the innings.

That hit the ground
Seen the replay now. That was 100% out. Not even any doubt. It bounces off one hand onto the other with the fingers underneath it.

You've been done in by the foreshortening effect of zoom on the front-on shot. And so has the third ump. I thought they'd received education about that.

Seen the replay now. That was 100% out. Not even any doubt. It bounces off one hand onto the other with the fingers underneath it.

You've been done in by the foreshortening effect of zoom on the front-on shot. And so has the third ump. I thought they'd received education about that.

Nope. Off one hand, onto the deck, then into both. :p

I really really dislike David Warner. Just something about him. Even other pantomime villains like Mitchell Johnson had some likeable characteristics.

It's not going to happen, but Aus should pull him out. Could easily fuck his back.

Back
Top Bottom