Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Conspiraloon 9/11- 7/7 Truther outed as Holocaust denier

I'm now more or less expecting the U75 Club "attack all Muslims while posing as if we are attacking everything religious" to intervene with more explicit "insight" knowledge on all "Pim Fortuyn" :)

salaam.

Religion isn't generally viewed sympathetically within largely atheist circles.

The opposite is usually the case too :)

At least he did until he found that Himmler had, during the last days of the war. entered into his little deal with the Allies and shunned him ever after.

I read a quite disturbing book called SS-1 last year, which argues that the 'Himmler' thought to have committed suicide in Allied custody was a double, and that the real HH got away.

Like I said, it was disturbing.

I read a quite disturbing book called SS-1 last year, which argues that the 'Himmler' thought to have committed suicide in Allied custody was a double, and that the real HH got away.

Like I said, it was disturbing.

SS-1 would presumably be Himmler's SS membership number as he was founder of the SS. The lower the SS number, the greater the seniority and status of the Nazi concerned.

And I'm sure Jazzz would simply love yet another conspiracy for his collection, lol.

and then there was julius streicher. not gay, but a fucking sleazebag who used to go out in public holding a whip.

I had a 'friends with benefits' thing going with a young lady last year, and she was heavily into the fetish and S+M scene (made for some interesting dates, I can tell you) and, during our chats about that she mentioned that Nazi regalia and 'scenes' (think Max Mosley) were very popular on the scene.

A case of art imitating life imitating art, really.

What the fuck? - what country was this?

did this actually happen?

Sort of - it was actually a rather brilliant counter-campaign to a fash march.

I don't think they went ahead with it in the end, but it's a brilliant idea that would definitely work - rather than taking them too seriously the next time they want to march on Bradford or wherever - knock up a few posters advertising a Nazi Gay Parade.

I'd love to see the faces of the jackbooted jerks once they turned up to march, and twigged what was happening and why everyone was laughing at them.

"Once a year busloads of Nazis from all over Scandinavia arrive at the little town of Lund, Sweden.
They come to march in honour of Karl the 12th, who is buried there.
Despite people disgust and negative media coverage, the Nazi community is still growing.
This year we want to give the town a visit just before the nazis arrive.
With the help of posters and banners we want to make sure this years march
becomes a bit different.
We think the new surroundings will provide
great footage for the press, and let people see the nazis in a
different way than they are used to."

http://www.thomas-eirik.com/Thomas & Eirik/nazi gay.html

:D

I don't get why Scandanavian nazis would choose to gather in commemoration of Sweden's Charles the 12th. He lived off the largesse of the Ottoman Turks while in exile and spent most of his reign making war on Danes, Saxons and Norwegians. :confused:

I just looked at the 9/11 "bigger truth" forum where he claims he said nothing to provoke his univ to thrown him out (while, interestingly, he at the same time admits that he doesn't even know German).
All the rest there comes across just as mad as he is.

salaam

Karl XII was ultimately a loser with no friends.

Much like Hitler.

So there's lots the fash can identify with.

Karl XII was ultimately a loser with no friends.

Much like Hitler.

Speaking of whom, it was sixty-three years ago today that he poisoned his dog, married his whore and shot himself in the temple with a pistol while biting down on a cyanide ampule.

A great excuse to hoist a few. :)

I find that quite handy. When the internet nazis get all misty-eyed about his birthday on their forums, it reminds me that a mere week and a half later, antifa will also have something to commemorate. :D

Hmm.

I might just toddle over to Noncefront with that thought in mind...

Speaking of whom, it was sixty-three years ago today that he poisoned his dog, married his whore and shot himself in the temple with a pistol while biting down on a cyanide ampule.

I'm pretty sure he poisoned his dog, and married Eva Braun, but I for one am not entirely convinced he shot himself or even died in that bunker.

Call me a conspiranoid!

I just don't take the Russians word for it. There were at least 10 different bodies with silly moustaches presented to Russian generals as being the body of Hitler.

A man with that many resources could quite easily have disappeared and the whole thing being covered up to save face.

Not a popular theory I know, but I will remain unconvinced until the Russians submit the jawbone they have for DNA testing, which they have resolutely refused to do up to now.

I will remain unconvinced until the Russians submit the jawbone they have for DNA testing, which they have resolutely refused to do up to now.

Maybe they'll unveil it before the Champions League Final? Oh, no, hang on, Didier Drogba might trip over it. :(

I'm pretty sure he poisoned his dog, and married Eva Braun, but I for one am not entirely convinced he shot himself or even died in that bunker.

Call me a conspiranoid!

I just don't take the Russians word for it. There were at least 10 different bodies with silly moustaches presented to Russian generals as being the body of Hitler.

A man with that many resources could quite easily have disappeared and the whole thing being covered up to save face.

Not a popular theory I know, but I will remain unconvinced until the Russians submit the jawbone they have for DNA testing, which they have resolutely refused to do up to now.

There are lots of rumours in Germany about what happened to Hitler's body, where it was buried, etc, but I never heard any that he had somehow escaped.

And what? He also discovered the secret of immortality and he's still alive in Paraguay? The geezer's dead and he's history.

And what? He also discovered the secret of immortality and he's still alive in Paraguay? The geezer's dead and he's history.

They spliced Hitlers genes secretly with a lump of dogshit and created this!
barnbrookDM_228x349.jpg

There are lots of rumours in Germany about what happened to Hitler's body, where it was buried, etc, but I never heard any that he had somehow escaped.

Most historians are in accord that Hitler's body was burned outside the chancellory by Otto Guensche and Martin Borman, according to Hitler's wishes. His physical death in the bunker is corroborated by a number of primary sources.

Back
Top Bottom