Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Conspiraloon 9/11- 7/7 Truther outed as Holocaust denier

Somebody on the prisonplanet forum has just posted the Nick Kollerstrom article via Rense.com.

Thread title:

'The Auschwitz 'Gas Chamber' Illusion, by Nicholas Kollerstrom, Ph.D. '

In the main General Forum.

There are quite a few holocaust deniers on there, but in the minority. If somebody is bored or thinks its worth while and has a better grasp of the facts than me... probably the majority would think they're all bonkers anyway.

Just go to community forum on the top left of this page:
http://

prisonplanet.tv

Don't worry mods I won't link back here.

they look in their referrer logs though.

as for rense lol, any suggestion that alex jones and co arent anti-semitic falls down at their association with this cunt. It's not hard to find stuff like "in defence of hitler" and "the poisioned mushroom" on that site with a few clicks. not to mention "scientific" studied about how white people are more intelligent than black people, mexicans are going to take over the usa, and how smoking is actually beneficial for your health.

as for there being a gas chamber illusuon, is that like the accepted historical record, that ibm never did anything wrong in the war, anthony eden and co were perfectly right not to let jews into britain during the war, only thirty thousand or so jews died in total, no plan for the mass extermination of jews - so no scandal that companies in various countries got rich from exporting things like zyklon b, or that the allies claimed not to know anything about it... and he certainly never laid a finger on anyone else who now ungratefully complains - like gypsies and communists - and that all the nazi scientists and politicians who went to the US and South America were really political dissidents fleeing persecution by communism?

hitler was a wonderful man really and we should have just listened to him, forget about all this anti-fascist sillyness, just smear anyone who actually stood up to it as pro-western, pro-communist shills trying to undermine the thousand year reich.

there's only one group of people tactily supporting myths about the historical record of WWII useful to the political elite and it isn't people who "believe" (LOL) in the holocaust ...

He made a point, around the time of the Iraq war IIRC, of writing that he wasn't a Jew, in order that he didn't keep getting nutty e-mails for his support of the Iraq war accusing him of being an elder of Zion. :)

probably didn't stop the emails about him being a sell out cunt though ...

In today's sub-standard

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/stand...olocaust+denier+claims+in+BBC+film/article.do

Dr Kollerstrom was last month stripped of an honorary research fellowship at University College London after it emerged he had written a paper entitled The Auschwitz "Gas Chamber" Illusion on a far-Right website - claiming it was like a holiday camp where inmates sunned themselves by an "elegant" swimming pool and listened to orchestras.

Good work folks.
icon14.gif

05a_10_Holocaust_415x275.jpg

What a disgusting, despicable cunt.
He has admitted he phoned the father of one victim to tell him how he believed the man's daughter's body had been planted at the site of the Tavistock Square bus bombing. The victim's family has described the phone call and subsequent claims posted on a website as "very upsetting".

He has also been accused of pestering relatives of victims and survivors of 7/7...

"This programme is disgraceful and we can do without it. The families are aware of this man but have been trying to avoid him. He has caused a lot of upset."

John Taylor, whose daughter Carrie died at Aldgate, said: "For the BBC to actually fund somebody like this is totally disgraceful. One or two families have been sent nasty videos of conspiracy theories and it is not very nice. He is helping the terrorists more than anything and I am not happy with the BBC giving him a platform..

Dr Kollerstrom took flowers to the parents of Aldgate bomber Shehzad Tanweer but they refused to see him

Its a real tragedy that trying to keep an openmind, and engage in a bit of institutional analysis, is made so difficult by the nature of these conspiraloons.

I mean I know people who are understandably cynical about how the world works, but they seek oversimplified solutions and often have no idea about the right-wing anti-semitic prejudices that many of the high-profile conspiracy theorists hold.

Im all for healthy skepticism, but there is too much unbalanced join-all-the-dots mentality around, especially on the internets.

Personally Id rather leave questions unanswered in my mind than try to fill in all the gaps with easy explanations that do nothing to help. And holocaust deniers make me feel physically ill.

Im really not looking forward to many of the popular theories that will emerge once the energy crisis starts to infict bad pain on the masses. Who will fall victim to their lazy thinking next?

05a_10_Holocaust_415x275.jpg

What a disgusting, despicable cunt.

I'd go so far as to say that comparing this holocaust denying scum to a beautiful piece of a womans anatomy is an insult to cunts to be honest.

At least people now know what he looks like. ;) So he can be avoided by all decent people.

Its one thing to be a fruitloop conspiraloon but it goes beyond the pale to hassle the victims of 7/7.

Also, fair play to the Jewish Chronicle for giving him space in the letters pages so that he can hang himself with his own rope.

Im all for healthy skepticism, but there is too much unbalanced join-all-the-dots mentality around, especially on the internets.

I've always been sceptical about 9/11. I stopped debating it years ago though because it's a merry-go-round to nowhere. Obviously some folk who take it as a serious hobby aren't doing themselves or the truth seeking movement any favours by harassing genuine victims with their fanciful theories.

And then, scratch the surface a little and you arrive at holocaust denial and all the political connotations that comes strapped to it.

I mean Auschwitz; "it was like a holiday camp where inmates sunned themselves by an "elegant" swimming pool and listened to orchestras."

:rolleyes:

Yeah, and the SS officers wandered round all day in tiaras serving margaritas off a silver platter to all those lucky folk who were sent there.

Where were the Lizards when all this was happening? Did they approve?

The moon is made of cheese though and the cameraman was the first guy to taste it. ;) :D

Yeah I suppose I shouldnt be too surprised that movements that go looking for truth will probably not find it, and probably dont want to unless it fits into their existing views.

And then we lose even more because its now so easy for people to dismiss things as the rantings of conspiracy theorists. And again people's existing beliefs define who and what theories are to be decried and ridiculed in such a way, and which ones are actually 'the truth'.

And then there is the amusing conspiracy theory that some of the conspiracy theorists are disinformation agents.

Oh well, I gues the quest for absolute truth has always been a frustrating and perhaps impossible dream. Joinging all the dots is such a shame, as some of the dots are probably true, but joining them all together is false pattern recognition and leads to horrifying conclusions.

I mean occasionally along with all the non-evidence there is some interesting stuff, but I seldom ever agree with the conclusions of the prominent theorists. And if only they would talk more about what they think should be done about the wrongs they have uncovered, it would be a lot simpler to spot where they were on the political compass. I dread to think how many people in the UK who are disenchanted with the state, are hoovering up propaganda from certain far-right US ideologies. The world government made my tongue change color! The New World Order burnt my toast!

Still I suppose things werent so very different before the net, and before the conspiracy theory term, back when it was simply rumors.

Yeah I suppose I shouldnt be too surprised that movements that go looking for truth will probably not find it, and probably dont want to unless it fits into their existing views.

And then we lose even more because its now so easy for people to dismiss things as the rantings of conspiracy theorists. And again people's existing beliefs define who and what theories are to be decried and ridiculed in such a way, and which ones are actually 'the truth'.

And then there is the amusing conspiracy theory that some of the conspiracy theorists are disinformation agents.

I have turned into a bit of a truth seeker about the truth seekers to be honest though!

I'm still unconvinced that the most protected air-space in the modern world in, arguably, the only existing super-power could have had the piss taken out it like that.

When Russia send their bombers over towards the UKs airspace so a friendly chap on the ground can survey reaction times the RAF aren't busy in the mess-room supping tea and playing dominoes. They're out of there like a shot and tail the rotters before they do a U-turn once the exercise is over.

It wouldn't surprise me if David Icke was a CIA funded Jesus Christ, who has been sent from the heavens to take any form of questioning to the extreme so it can be easily dismissed by the masses.

I think the original Jesus was here to make people chortle at religion too. That had an unfortunate side-effect, though.

There was a story in todays Daily Express too. 'Families' fury as BBC film claims 7/7 was MI5 plot'.

'... Holocaust denier Nick Kollerstrom was paid expenses for airing his views for a documentary.

... Last month University College London stripped Kollerstrom of an honorary research fellowship after it was discovered that he had written a paper entitled The Auschwitz 'Gas Chamber' Illusion on a website, claiming it had been a holiday camp.'

BTW, that article is inaccurate beeb-bashing. He got £30 expenses after 3 months filming, no fee ( nobody in doc was paid) and
the BBC didn't know he was a holocaust loon til after they started filming, when he was outed by Blairwatch, The Void, Rachel from North London and Ministry of Truth blogs and urban 75.

Loonboards go into dissarray.

UCL immediately alerted by bloggers and urbanites. UCL move at warp speed.

UCL's actions reprted by bloggers, reactivating story. Harry's Place and Liberal Conspiracy, Then Jewcy blog via Mr Eugenides blog, then picked up by the Jewish Chronicle, then Nick Cohen in The Observer

Loonboards split and go into meltdown

then the Standard, Mail, Telegraph, Express run with story as do London freesheets

next stage?

*waits for the documentary in Sept*

Chortles

fuck you, Kollerstrom

Heh heh heh

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Word Citizen, I'm getting a bit loony in my old age too.
I'm sure it's been said on this thread before, but I'm sure the powers that be would have an active interest in giving publicity to the looniest of conspiraloons, thus totally discrediting all of the more rational ones. No?

Prisonplanet has ordered an internet fatwah against the blog of the maker of the upcoming 7/7 truth documentary.

BBC Set To Launch New Smear Attack On 9/11 Truth

I really just wanted to make a comment about the allegation that was made of these guys being racist earlier (linking to Dragonslayer for one).

One of the articles they linked to today was this:

How the EU is attacking and destroying Great Britain from within

See 'Race':

'Methods Employed

Mixing of races, elevation of racism to Hitlerarian level, promotion of diversity, degradation of breeding, 'genetics' vs. environment debate.

Intended Results

Enfeebled British masses.'

Wtf that is all about I've no idea, but clearly it has racist overtones. No doubt those dastardly Jews are behind it again, mixing up our race and enfeebling us.

Prisonplanet has ordered an internet fatwah against the blog of the maker of the upcoming 7/7 truth documentary.

BBC Set To Launch New Smear Attack On 9/11 Truth

I really just wanted to make a comment about the allegation that was made of these guys being racist earlier (linking to Dragonslayer for one).

One of the articles they linked to today was this:

How the EU is attacking and destroying Great Britain from within

See 'Race':

'Methods Employed

Mixing of races, elevation of racism to Hitlerarian level, promotion of diversity, degradation of breeding, 'genetics' vs. environment debate.

Intended Results

Enfeebled British masses.'

Wtf that is all about I've no idea, but clearly it has racist overtones. No doubt those dastardly Jews are behind it again, mixing up our race and enfeebling us.

No surprises there.

Ive always been a bit of a 9/11 sceptic myself but these people are just cunts, their theories are outlandish (holographic planes ffs), they have links to christian fundamentalists (and worse) they themsleves are a bunch of nutters ... and do more to disdcredit anyone trying to independently investigate 9/11 and even protest against things like civil liberties, etc ...

Why? Will they organise their stormtroopers to come and smash urban up? Seriously why the caution?
Careless links cost lives!! :mad:

If folk click that link, PP know there's traffic coming from here. If they want to investigate, they can - very easily. And they're threatening to take out some guys blog. Also see FAQ on board wars (and how not to start them).

Bit of common sense, is all. :)

Back
Top Bottom