Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Conspiraloon 9/11- 7/7 Truther outed as Holocaust denier

oh ok.

if you want a summary - the eu is the source of all the evils in the world

apart from the evils caused by the jews, of course

Word Citizen, I'm getting a bit loony in my old age too.
I'm sure it's been said on this thread before, but I'm sure the powers that be would have an active interest in giving publicity to the looniest of conspiraloons, thus totally discrediting all of the more rational ones. No?

Well, quite. The poster boy for the 'truth' movement believes the Royal family are lizards ffs :D

Now anyone else even remotely sceptical about the official narrative can all be lumped together with him and dismissed as mentally ill.

Great stuff sihhi, but Jazzz will be along soon to accuse you of "waffle", his usual response to any post he doesn't agree with that's over 4 lines long :facepalm:

The burden must be on Jazzz to explain why Kollestrom's fascinating chemistry about camp facilities (which solidly gives great weight to the argument that no Jews at all were exposed to poison gas) is all wrong.

http://inconvenienthistory.com/arch...exposure_of_brickwork_to_hydrogen_cyanide.php

We hope that a replication of the results of both types of analytical methods can be performed by reliably measuring both the permanent and soluble cyanide contents in samples taken from all locations of interest. This should be conducted in a country where the expression of doubt is not a crime. As for example Karl Popper argued, doubt is inherent in the scientific method,37 and the necessary calm debate needed for resolving this emotive issue cannot be reached unless doubt is permitted. For this reason we would like to see a UK or US investigation, even though the phenomenon pertains to central Europe.

Considering that the methods used by Leuchter and Rudolf were not designed for solid samples and are known to be prone to inaccuracies, especially in the presence of large amounts of carbonates as was the case in some (Leuchter), if not most (Rudolf) of their samples, it is first necessary to establish a method which can detect total cyanide with reliability and accuracy in such solid, high-carbonate samples before any definite conclusion can be drawn from any analytical results.

All right-thinking people must declare re-investigate Auschwitz re-open scientific analysis of the Holocaust.

Ideally we would like to see a virtual reality reconstruction of the several chambers and walls here discussed, showing where old, “genuine” brickwork is located and the various points of sampling to-date, whereby different groups could debate and agree upon where any further sampling should be conducted.

New samples must be taken to rid the old ones of carbonate impurities.

The burden must be on Jazzz to explain why Kollestrom's fascinating chemistry about camp facilities (which solidly gives great weight to the argument that no Jews at all were exposed to poison gas) is all wrong
To be fair it sounds like Jazzz is (sort of) distancing himself from Kollerstrom. I'd like to see him state his reasons for doing so.

To be fair it sounds like Jazzz is (sort of) distancing himself from Kollerstrom. I'd like to see him state his reasons for doing so.

He's distanced himself from Kollerstrom specifically to ally himself with Harrit - both use chemistry to pick away at irrelevancies in the 9-11 investigation. Kollestrom agrees with Jazzz entirely but simply seeks the truth better and hence uses the same practice upon the Holocaust.

David Icke is broadly in favour of Kollestrom's truth-seeking or should be if he still believes chapter 7 of his magnum opus And the Truth Shall Set You Free:

"I strongly believe that a small Jewish clique which has contempt for the mass of Jewish people worked with non-Jews to create the First World War, the Russian Revolution, and the Second World War. This Jewish/non-Jewish Elite used the First World War to secure the Balfour Declaration and the principle of the Jewish State of Israel in Palestine (for which, given the genetic history of most Jewish people, there is absolutely no justification on historical grounds or any other).

They then dominated the Versailles Peace Conference and created the circumstances which made the Second World War inevitable. They financed Hitler to power in 1933 and made the funds available for his rearmament. Their representatives in other nations manipulated their governments to allow Hitler and the Nazis to invade surrounding countries and increase their military power and potential by acquiring the resources of those countries. They gave Hitler the impression that he could expand across mainland Europe without challenge, but then, at a prearranged time, the attitude of Britain changed dramatically and he found himself in a war he could not win - especially after Roosevelt manipulated the American people, via Pearl Harbor, into a conflict he said they would never be involved in.

Meanwhile, those Jews in Germany who were part of, or useful to, this tiny Jewish/non-Jewish Elite were allowed to leave the Nazi-occupied lands and escape to the USA, other safe countries, and to Palestine to begin the work that would culminate in the creation of Israel after the war. They were not the ones who were to suffer so terribly under Hitler. Far from it. They were the ones who were going to use and exploit the suffering of those left behind. When the privileged elite, like the banker Max Warburg, had left Germany, the Jewish men, women, and children considered expendable in pursuit of a wider goal were left to their fate. That fate was sealed when Alfred Rosenberg with his Jewish background, made a copy of The Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Zion available to Hitler. So what could possibly motivate this manipulating Jewish clique to treat their fellow Jews in such a subhuman way?

Quite simply, the manipulators are not really Jews, as Rabbi Marvin S. Antelman points out in his 1974 book, To Eliminate The Opiate. Antelman, who lost seventeen members of his family to the Nazis, says that this clique does not want to promote Judaism, it wants to destroy it, as it wants to destroy all alternatives to its own focus of worship, the All-Seeing Eye cult of antiquity. It is this which provides the common themes of loyalty and motivation between the Jews, Arabs, British, Germans, Americans etc, who are knowingly working together to bring about the global fascist tyranny known as the New World Order.

The ‘Jews’ of the Global Elite could not give a damn about Jewish people, as the Germans in the clique could not care less about the German people. To them, the masses of whatever race, colour, or country, are a herd of nonentities who are there to be used only as necessary to serve their master - the Luciferic Consciousness on the Fourth Dimension. The ‘All Seeing’ Jews, however, and their non-Jewish conspirators, use the smokescreen of ‘anti-Semitism’ and the genuine suffering of real Jews to prevent investigation of their sinister activities. I am convinced that it was this clique which wrote and leaked the Protocols and made it look like a plot by Jewish people as a whole. It is not. No, no, no!

After the war, the unimaginable suffering of Jewish people, condemned by their own elite, among others, was used to bring the State of Israel into being on a wave of understandable emotion, given the stories the world was being told. It has been used ever since to block legitimate investigation into the manipulation of the human race. The label ‘anti-Semite’ is hurled at anyone who challenges the official version of history and who exposes the people who really control the world. One vehicle for this Jewish and non-Jewish clique - which has made Jews suffer so much - is called Zionism and so is the State of Israel, a country and a ruling mindset, which to me looks remarkably like the Nazi mentality."

truth.jpg

Kollestrom is merely trying to uncover and unpack the post-liberation "stories" concocted by the US, Soviet Union and various Zionist Federation.

They are again on a win-win. If no 'further tests' are done it shows there's a high-level coverup. If further tests are done it shows that people high up don't believe the holocaust stories enough to have tests done so backing up the conspiracy cause. When the traces are found we'll be back to a high-level coverup because they 'salted the mine'.

There is no way you can win an argument against these people, you can only try to demonstrate to people who might listen to them that it's a load of bollocks.

They are again on a win-win. If no 'further tests' are done it shows there's a high-level coverup. If further tests are done it shows that people high up don't believe the holocaust stories enough to have tests done so backing up the conspiracy cause. When the traces are found we'll be back to a high-level coverup because they 'salted the mine'.

Exactly. When traces are found in lower concentration compared to 1947 it will be a cause to junk the 1947 data and accept only the 2013 data, which can mean there was only accidental seepage of poison gases or simply for fumigation and the disinfection and de-lousing of camp cleaning and washing facilities, not a planned release for any negative purpose.

The only other way is to examine their financial and political interests and expose them as active conspirators and conspiracists, which 99% of the time they are.

There is no way you can win an argument against these people, you can only try to demonstrate to people who might listen to them that it's a load of bollocks.

so how do they explain all the missing people, the ariel photography and the immense mass of cross corroborating oral and written evidence from multiple parties, people, etc?

they say the jews made it up. and the people saying that it happened were either lying (if they were jews) or they were tortured (if they were fash)

with this bump perhaps now would be a good time for Jazzz to revisit his below posts 5 years later:

I think if we are concerned with holocausts repeating themselves, I'll feel free to point out where I think the danger lies, and where it doesn't.
The camps have been springing up all over the US. 600 of them!

05E-10-03-04-concentration_camp.jpg

Look! What are these coffins planned for?

coffin-liners-in-rows.jpg

But no! Let me get this straight. We are not to fear FEMA or the USG, even though they only have to declare martial law, and there we are in a police state, and they have all the camps ready, 600 of them, complete with terrifying turnstiles, furnaces, and watchtowers (as you could see on the video, should you be bothered to watch). No! The threat comes from the likes of Nick Kollerstrom and his purple gold and crop circles.

source

Heaven help us
Funny how everyone so sure they have right on their side with regard to preventing holocausts happening again seem to ignore -

you seen that footage Badger Kitten?

If only you spent more time actually wondering about what the hell is going on in the world, rather than attempting to attack the ones who are doing just that. :rolleyes:

so im guessing those six hundred camps must be getting pretty full by now Jazzz?

Although sort of suits their game always think .info ones are the sort of thing you go for when the name you want is already taken in the better-known TLDs

Nick Kollerstrom - who much of the UK truth/conspiracy activity todaystill revolves around - has just set up this new holocaust denial site:

http://wwwDOTwhatreallyhappenedDOTinfo/.

It went live last month but they registered the domain nearly 20 years ago.

hasn't that "what really happened" website always been a dodgy one tho?or was the original shut down and new one started up?

by the way what do people think of information clearing house and william bowles? there was always something dodgy I thought ...

I thought it was a new site. All the other whois tools have it registered at the end of last year (no idea why the other one says different).

Back
Top Bottom