Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Conspiraloon 9/11- 7/7 Truther outed as Holocaust denier

This guy sounds odious and a nazi lover, (though he is partially right about Germans POW's being killed em masse: just after the war tens of thousands died primarily from neglect, disease and and hunger(read Other Losses)...
As did tens of thousands of allied prisoners who had to try to return home from the Soviet territories.
...but I am not sure I like the idea of him being grassed up to his employers, this is typical Trot behaviour and it is unbecoming to you BK, i though more of you. it works both ways, one day it may be left wing or liberal views that people are grassed up for.
Hasn't really got anything to do with Trotsky or his supposed political heirs, has it? And do you think that people weren't "grassed up" throughout the 19th and 20th centuries for left-wing views?

nah, sure it wasn't. i remember going along once with a mate to chuck stuff at him and his minders off a walkway. :)

OK my mistake. I wonder if he is related to the Harringtons of East London some of whom may have been involved in extreme right activities in the late 70's.

Amazing, all in the same week I have been called someone who

supports the most vile racism and anti-Islamic hate speech

is not just irritating, but horrid, hateful, a defender of genocide, a holocaust-denier and a whining front for those who kill ...stands with the defenders of genocide Scum. Pondlife. Shill ( by the 7/7 truthers)

and now a Trot on u75. :D

The problem with being called a "trot", is that 9 times out of 10 the name-caller hasn't got much of a clue what a "Trot" actually is, they just saw it being used as a term of abuse in a re-run of an episode of "Citizen Smith". :)

The problem with being called a "trot", is that 9 times out of 10 the name-caller hasn't got much of a clue what a "Trot" actually is, they just saw it being used as a term of abuse in a re-run of an episode of "Citizen Smith". :)
Absol-fucking-actly

Lots of people in the public sector came under the witchfinders glare of the SWP through their control of local union branches , etc, many totally innocent, care to deny it, Spion?

A well considered reply BK, may help me reflect on my view in this particular case.

Freedom of speech doesn't extend to Holocaust denial. You have to have a line somewhere and this is generally agreed to be it.

It's up to his Uni if they decide that freedom of speech should be extended in this case, but he is using his PhD in connection with denying the holocaust, writing under his real name - that is something that the Uni should know about. If he merely had the views and kept them to himself, that would be one thing - but he's in a University, in a research position, and using his academic doctorate to add credibility to his claims - not blethering on the Stormfront boards under a pseudonym.

I think that a line has been crossed.

Lots of people in the public sector came under the witchfinders glare of the SWP through their control of local union branches , etc, many totally innocent, care to deny it, Spion?
No. I don't know about it. You provide the information and I'll give you my judgement.

What is Trotskyist about the SWP anyway?

On Blairwatch the conspiraloons are now saying Blairwatch is a Nazi site. And a 'government cover site'. Previously they've claimed we're an MI5 operation, funded by Mossad, MI6 agents and similar.

We just delete them.

wasn't Patrick Harrington, comicly camp, SS leather great-coat sporting ex NF 'wunder-kind' of the mid 1980s, a stuydent there? i remember there being pickets and stuff as lots of lecturers refused to teach him and students to attend the same classes as him.

either way, this conspiraGOON needs a stiff kicking.

I don't think violence is ever the answer, but pwn-ing, pointing and making violent puking noises are a good start.

And if he ever tries to give a speech again, you know what to tell the organisers.

Jazzz would be mates with Charles Manson, Myra Hindley and the dullest one out of Keane if he thought they'd give this conspiracy crap some time of day.

All linked to this 'alternative' culture, 'the war of position' at some point I'm guessing:

It is necessary for us to predict future developments and invest our energies in 'fringe' activities where we judge that the issues will become key ones at a later date. Not only issues but the very language is used to formulate the debate must reflect our thinking. It is in this context that our present work should be viewed. We are playing a long-term game. We are prepared to invest in seemingly unprofitable areas if we feel that this will lead to great returns in the future.

I think some people aren't necessarily anti-semitic per se but they go in for the whole idea of "It's what THEY want you to think so it must be bollocks." They're useful idiots for the fash ...

I also have noticed that a lot of the people who follow this line of thought think things like the Burma regime is a good thing, that various totaliatarian dictatorships are good for the people and that it's only "western imperialism" that is trying to interfere with them.

some of these people take it too far and have a bit of a fetish for the "iron fist", violence, and state repression and a massive contempt for anything approaching liberalism, and it's that that they oppose not the state or anything ...

yes, but only a complete cretin would believe it's as one dimensional as that.

just like david irving, they know it's a load of bullshit. their agenda is to 'rehabilitate' fascism as the holocaust is the most damaging aspect to it from a PR angle (bizarre though that sounds, that is pretty much how they see it)

a more apt description of holocaust 'deniars' is 'holocaust re-appraisers' because in reality they think the holocaust was a GOOD thing and there is nothing more that they would like to see occurr again.

THAT is their true agenda. anyone who believes the official 'historical revisionist' position is as much a mug as the 9/11 conspiraloons.

It's not bizarre at all. they know the holocaust happened, they think it was a good thing, but they know the outside world doesnt see it that way. so they attempt to persuade the world that it didn't happen.

and yep, denial and revisionism are two completely different things.

It's up to his Uni if they decide that freedom of speech should be extended in this case, but he is using his PhD in connection with denying the holocaust, writing under his real name - that is something that the Uni should know about.

Yes. Simply give notice to all Media you can think of and all student organisations too. Bells should start ringing quickly at his univ.

salaam.
*off to quickly write the sequel to the Protocols and plans to use PhD to sell it*

sorry bothering people who were in the bombings with your bonkers theory's
deserves grass before breakfast but duelling sadly being outlawed a swift head butt will have to do :mad:

what say we invite rachaman18 and his pals from the IDF over with a bulldozer make a pleasant change from torturing arabs:mad:? I'm sure the average idf squaddie will see him as an intellectual pushing the boundaries and not go batshit with an UZI at first sight :D

the mans a cunt and needs culling

I know some people here have been researching far-right infiltration into the Green or ecological movement, they might be interested to hear that this scumbag gave a lecture at the Big Green Gathering last year.

I take it "far-right infiltration into the Green or ecological movement" is on the "OK" list of conspiracy theories then?

You're suggesting that's not happening?

I don't know either way Cesare. I have seen it happen first hand with one particular left-leaning group. I'm "suggesting" that if someone says "x" has happened because of "far-right infiltration into the Green or ecological movement" then that is a conspiracy theory.

I don't know either way Cesare. I have seen it happen first hand with one particular left-leaning group. I'm "suggesting" that if someone says "x" has happened because of "far-right infiltration into the Green or ecological movement" then that is a conspiracy theory.

You were just having a pop then.

That site that I quoted from up there ^ is run by PH also mentioned up there ^. He helpfully provided the link here before he was banned. The front page has a link to Mother Earth, an eco org. Mind you, PH says he isn't far right anymore ...

but nazi's and there types always had some links with green issues
look at the fruit bat nexus magazine :mad:

You were just having a pop then.

In the same way that, some posters on this thread are "just" associating "911 Truth" with "holocaust denial".

It's ok though. When it's one of their conspiracy theories, "they" must be batshit insane "conspiraloons". When it's one of our conspiracy theories, all possible negative associations and opprobrium now (often erroneously) associated with the term "conspiracy theory" is avoided by pretending that "we" aren't referring to a "conspiracy theory" no matter how much it resembles one.

This guy sounds odious and a nazi lover, (though he is partially right about Germans POW's being killed em masse: just after the war tens of thousands died primarily from neglect, disease and and hunger(read Other Losses) but I am not sure I like the idea of him being grassed up to his employers, this is typical Trot behaviour and it is unbecoming to you BK, i though more of you. it works both ways, one day it may be left wing or liberal views that people are grassed up for.

disagree with you on this one mate .. the left get fucked anyway so why not this guy .. i really fucking hate holcaust denial :mad: :(

Back
Top Bottom