Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BBC presenter Huw Edwards suspended over paying for sexual pics.

Interesting

BBC News - BBC: Claims about presenter 'rubbish' - young person's lawyer

Whatever the truth of this story is, wherever it lies, one thing remains certain: the social media reaction to it is just another example of how truly a cesspool of toxicity the place really is. It's more and more a fast growing social cancer; far worse now than even the tabloid press which visciously feeds off it like a hyena feeds off a rotting corpse.

Whatever the truth of this story is, wherever it lies, one thing remains certain: the social media reaction to it is just another example of how truly a cesspool of toxicity the place really is. It's more and more a fast growing social cancer; far worse now than even the tabloid press which visciously feeds off it like a hyena feeds off a rotting corpse.
Well said.

He did say he was sorry earlier in the thread so I will have to consider this the second of my predicted bunfights on the thread. Now ramp it up a bit please I only need 6 more pages and a thread ban.
That would be OK, and I’d have left it there. But something even worse than last night came next…
He suggested he take his ten year old to a penis museum? :eek: weirdo :mad:
Which was never said. That’s not a person who’s sorry, or who’s thought about anything with regret.

Yep. They've even posted a screenshot of the BBC presenter allegedly showing his bum ... to the other party. (On twitter) not on the real media..

This is pretty grim. If it's the case that someone has engaged in a consensual and legal sexual transaction with a much younger person then however distasteful it's no one else's business and the person widely named on social media has had their reputation destroyed now, whatever happens.

This is pretty grim. If it's the case that someone has engaged in a consensual and legal sexual transaction with a much younger person then however distasteful it's no one else's business and the person widely named on social media has had their reputation destroyed now, whatever happens.

Maybe that was the plan?

it’s getting clear why they didn’t name him. Even the scum has backtracked (a little) to say it’s just Their complaint was not acted upon by the BBC.

Back
Top Bottom