Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BBC presenter Huw Edwards suspended over paying for sexual pics.

Is that something scurrilous and homophobic to do with anal leakage? I only ask because I went to school with a homophobe who used to read The Sun, and burst into registration one morning to declare Elton John had this problem according to that days paper. Or maybe it was George Michael. Their days take on how to insinuate gay without saying gay.
They ran a front-page story that he had had his dogs' voiceboxes surgically removed so they couldn't bark. The evidence for which was apparently that a reporter had stood outside his house and didn't hear any barking. They had to pay him a huge sum.

Might not be the only example.

First rule about hot dog club...
What, throw one down Oxford Street and see if it touches the sides, old joke, etc? He might as well go for the full house. In the last week the pig has accused me of basically being akin to Margaret Thatcher (but, it turns out, a ‘bohemian’ version - whatever that would look like), telling him to take a child to a sex museum, asked who I leech off to live (ironically quite a Tory insult to offer), insulted with a non apology, and then acted like I picked on him for objecting.

Last edited:
Is that something scurrilous and homophobic to do with anal leakage? I only ask because I went to school with a homophobe who used to read The Sun, and burst into registration one morning to declare Elton John had this problem according to that days paper. Or maybe it was George Michael. Their days take on how to insinuate gay without saying gay.

They ran a load of false stories back in the late 80s about him, allegations of rent boys etc.

He got a million in damages and Murdoch was not at all pleased.

They ran a front-page story that he had had his dogs' voiceboxes surgically removed so they couldn't bark. The evidence for which was apparently that a reporter had stood outside his house and didn't hear any barking. They had to pay him a huge sum.

Might not be the only example.
My god. What a strange thing to print.

:( Just the sort of firm a 20 year old with no connections would use.

He might as well go for the full house. In the last week the pig has accused me of basically being akin to Margaret Thatcher (but, it turns out, a ‘bohemian’ version - whatever that would look like), telling him to take a child to a sex museum, asked who I leech off to live (ironically quite a Tory insult to offer), insulted with a non apology, and then acted like I picked on him for objecting. I have my moments, which I own, but that is a cunt’s cunt.
They're despicable assumptions to make about poster you've never met in real life. I've always had you down as a freeloading eccentric living off the wealth of her deceased aristocratic parents in a Mayfair flat lined with Persian rugs and Harrods Deliveroo drivers on speed-dial.

Back
Top Bottom