Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Alex Callinicos/SWP vs Laurie Penny/New Statesman Facebook handbags

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was thinking the 'virtual teetotaller' bit didn't gel with the many exciting pissed up tweets i've seen from her over the past year. must've taken the pledge fairly recently (mind you, she seems to have given up twitter recently. or i've unfollowed her, dunno which).

You mean you actually 'follow' people on Twitter?

Yet another thread springs back to life as LLETSA says the same thing again, and again, again, sprinkle that fairy dust lad

On the other hand, everything in your four million posts from your full-time role as boss of the internet during the last ten years or so has been totally original.

Don't even see that I should appear on your 'radar', to be honest.

Nice one for having a go at people for being on the internet. That's at least 4 forums we've both been on over 10+ years, forums you kept posting on no matter what. I hate dem people.

I know what you're saying. Ever thought about making a total change of direction before it's too late?

Again, again, again, again. I'm so weary. Oil, end times, small placard, private fraser, bit of a joke at the end of it

I've never talked about end times. They're imaginary.

That oil thing's clearly a plot though. Thank God the public sees through it.

Lord-Chief-Justice-Lord-Judge.jpg

and what exactly is a 'spice girl'?

We all do odd things to keep in touch with our youth

He is probably poncing out of her pack so he can later style it with his journo mates 'oh yah, she's rekindled my love of roll ups, might be drinking strongbow and black next ha ha'

I also mislike his glass of wine. It's filled to that level, the craphat one where you have a small measure in it so that the wine can breath in the balloon. He just looks pure smug as well.

Penny has ditched the hitler hair do which is nice.

Also the transparent attempt to set up a lolsome 'odd couple' hilarity ensues set up is stupid. They are both liberal m/c journalists. Nothing to see here.

Also the transparent attempt to set up a lolsome 'odd couple' hilarity ensues set up is stupid. They are both liberal m/c journalists. Nothing to see here.

And the typical gender divide too - naive and energetic young woman, jaded and experienced older man. When are they going to do a feature on Johann Hari moving in with Polly Toynbee instead, ffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom