Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Alex Callinicos/SWP vs Laurie Penny/New Statesman Facebook handbags

Status
Not open for further replies.
ankle%2Bbiter.jpg

:D

it's the rubashov which gives it away.

Oh go on then...I'm dying to know...gives what away?
And if you're about to tell me my prose style contains little give-always which reveal me as somebody operating incognito who's pissed you off in the past, then think on this.

A) try going onto any thread or any blog these days and see how long it takes for the existing users queue up to 'out' you as a returning sociopathic hyper-troll
B) such a reception is bound to either drive the newcomer away or piss them off to such an extent that they decide to piss you off in return; thus providing the necessary 'proof' required by the confirmation-bias-prone denizens of such places that they were right in the first place
C) consequently, you're simply helping to maintain and perpetuate "old privilege systems"

So why not leave me alone and go and privatise happiness, or whatever it is that you and your reactionary corporate attack gibbons have up your sleeves next?

yep, just as I thought.

You neglected to quote "confirmation-bias-prone denizens of such places..."

In the words of someone you're close to..."yep, just as I thought"

Do you suggest I try to change my style so as not to rouse your 'suspicions'?...blatant 'editorial interference'...just the sorta thing I'd expect from a bastion of "old privilege systems"...in other words..."yep, just as I thought"

Hahahaha.

You do not of course really imagine that anyone, anyone at all, would benefit from taking the "advice" offered by the assorted exotics who populate this thread.

Do you?

Yeah but they were in the minority until you and 8den turned up.

Sir :D

Yes...but what other way is there?
Shut up?
Go away?
Express myself in a way conducive to not being mistaken with somebody else who I've never read?
Just supposing, for the slightest moment, just for the sake of argument, that you're wrong...and I'm not who you think...and I only ever found this place today...then think how things look from my perspective...and what a dick you sound like.

PS

I'm not who you think and I really did see this site today for the first time. Mind you...I would say that wouldn't I? Confirmation bias...it's everywhere...like God...surrounded by a heavenly throng singing 'Handbags and Glad-rags'

You neglected to quote "confirmation-bias-prone denizens of such places..."

In the words of someone you're close to..."yep, just as I thought"

Do you suggest I try to change my style so as not to rouse your 'suspicions'?...blatant 'editorial interference'...just the sorta thing I'd expect from a bastion of "old privilege systems"...in other words..."yep, just as I thought"
Too many middle management types on here

Were stalking Laura, Robbie and clicked on the link to this thread? She found it the same way but had a different reaction and welcoming to it.

You do a good impression of somebody, btw.

Oh go on then...I'm dying to know...gives what away?
And if you're about to tell me my prose style contains little give-always which reveal me as somebody operating incognito who's pissed you off in the past, then think on this.

A) try going onto any thread or any blog these days and see how long it takes for the existing users queue up to 'out' you as a returning sociopathic hyper-troll
B) such a reception is bound to either drive the newcomer away or piss them off to such an extent that they decide to piss you off in return; thus providing the necessary 'proof' required by the confirmation-bias-prone denizens of such places that they were right in the first place
C) consequently, you're simply helping to maintain and perpetuate "old privilege systems"

So why not leave me alone and go and privatise happiness, or whatever it is that you and your reactionary corporate attack gibbons have up your sleeves next?

:D

What's 'a returner?'

You know like when you do a shit and it looks like it's gone down the u-bend so you avoid flushing in order to save water and stop dolphins dying or something, and then it resurfaces in time for your morning shower? It's like the message board version of that.

You know like when you do a shit and it looks like it's gone down the u-bend so you avoid flushing in order to save water and stop dolphins dying or something, and then it resurfaces in time for your morning shower? It's like the message board version of that.

I usually try and wait until I get to work. Never have a crap on your own time if you can help it.

Were stalking Laura, Robbie and clicked on the link to this thread? She found it the same way but had a different reaction and welcoming to it.

You do a good impression of somebody, btw.

Erm...no. Someone told me about it. How obsessive and creepy it was..."208 pages of abuse" etc. Instead, I found it a joy...a thing of beauty...and a useful testament in years to come that there really was reluctance to enlist in the non-judgemental, non-offensive, non-threatening, pan-inclusive, therapeutic, relativistic fuckin utopia to which the Pennys of this world would condemn us.

Also...I'm quite certain I look, sound and write like plenty of other people. I just don't know any of them...either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom