Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Alex Callinicos/SWP vs Laurie Penny/New Statesman Facebook handbags

Status
Not open for further replies.
penny red: vanguard of the radical broadgeoisie, sheeting against the oppression of influential young journalist on a global level.

broadshitters of the world, unite!

ponds for frogs on allotments
No Gods No Masters
strutting nazi

daz.jpg

Remeber that time we thought a ghost was terrorising Morcambe but it turned out to be a pale ginger lad cycling home after a night shift at Morrisons?

And then we ripped off his rubber mask, only to be confronted with the gurning vizzog of Joseph Stalin, saying "I'd have got away with it too if it hadn't been for you interfering kids".

he is probably a senior lecturer now on on the board of the 'adaptive personnel reconfiguration panel', eg, sacking people...

He's an unpretentious and bright working class bloke who managed to get into academia. The few times I've met him he's been very self-deprecating (blagged his way in, lecturing at the ex-poly instead of the red brick etc). I know you're taking the piss, but from what I gather he's been fairly active against public sector job cuts, and outside of the crap and irrelevant anarchist scene, which he takes the piss out of, or did do when I met him and unfortunately some of his former comrades, one of whom turned up to a student pub on his BMX.

Remeber that time we thought a ghost was terrorising Morcambe but it turned out to be a pale ginger lad cycling home after a night shift at Morrisons?

Those were the days. Morecambe 2002. After college we used to get pissed on crap lager sold at the Black Bull pub across from Poulton Road . Once there was one of those toy parrots on a perch with a motion sensor at the bar, the ones you can speak into and it will repeat whatever you say. Kids were getting it to say swear words.

Those were the days. Morecambe 2002. After college we used to get pissed on crap lager sold at the Black Bull pub across from Poulton Road . Once there was one of those toy parrots on a perch with a motion sensor at the bar, the ones you can speak into and it will repeat whatever you say. Kids were getting it to say swear words.
we all died a little in that goddamn war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom