Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

‘March for the Alternative’ - 26th March - London

ha ha- this is all just a big joke and he's got all you lefties frothing, running around, deleting twitter accounts and near to heart attack it would seem. I would suggest you all calm down.

that's more or less my take too, it's just another internet troll with zero realworld meaning. Come May 15th this post can be quoted for a point and laugh session if I'm wrong.

As for the police lying, I think the cabbie got it right, that's what they do. tbh it looks like good tactics- tell 150ish people in a shop they're about to be arrested then what's most likely to happen is a major kerfuffle with riot cops everywhere and cocoa all over the floor. Tell 'em they're about to be led to a place of safety and they all shuffle out into a queue for processing. I'm sure those involved were offended but it worked and she'll probably get promotion.

Arresting 150 people and charging them with singing in a shop (with a side charge of making paper aeroplanes) and then imposing repressive bail conditions- that's an issue worth making a fuss about. the rest is dross.

Nazi anorak surely.

anorak_ss3.jpg

It was kinda obvious, butch!

You must have raised the average level of education by a decent amount. :cool:

Im just thinking sad 50 year old man in a car attending a demo - bit like Harry Enfield. Im sure you can see the funny side. Or do you want to get back on twitter and risk that heart attack?

Sad git with delusions of grandeur bitching about other people attending demos.

My dad and his mate came on the demo last weekend btw. I imagine I'll still be attending them when I'm 50.

Im just thinking sad 50 year old man in a car attending a demo - bit like Harry Enfield. Im sure you can see the funny side. Or do you want to get back on twitter and risk that heart attack?

I think it's probably time for you to get back to the important stuff you're doing pissing about in the football forum.

You're sentence fails on the third word. The idea of you thinking at all is most unlikely.

Come the glorious day there won't be any need for any more demos, ever ... although we might want to re-enact some of the more dramatic ones, for historical purposes :cool:

Back
Top Bottom