Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

‘March for the Alternative’ - 26th March - London

cracking video, gash music. they should have picked something off the protest songs thread. gonna link it fb anyways.

cracking video, gash music. they should have picked something off the protest songs thread. gonna link it fb anyways.

Theresa-Gordon-Wade-Che-Guevara-Portrait.jpg_500.jpg

Imagine if you got that, then realised he was actually a bit of a cunt.

Can anyone help me understand why the TUC has timed this for a couple of days after the budget, rather than a couple of days beforehand? I'd have expected them (of all people) to try and influence what he says, rather than pretend that the crowd has gathered in response to it.

Can anyone help me understand why the TUC has timed this for a couple of days after the budget, rather than a couple of days beforehand? I'd have expected them (of all people) to try and influence what he says, rather than pretend that the crowd has gathered in response to it.

In the hope that people will realise how fucked they will be, and will be angrier after the budget than before. Post budget will be a bigger demo them pre. Bet loads of people book onto coaches on thursday and friday

Yet they will still trunchen the fuck out of ppl next saturday.

i'm bringing a motorcycle helmet and gloves with padded knuckely bits.

seriously :hmm: :(

kind of scared tbh. they just beat innocent people. its just not cricket. protect and serve you know. its baffling!

maybe they are smart enough to realise that there is fuck all that we can do to make any kind of serious difference and don't want to try and deceive anyone into thinking differently?

i'm just going for the shits n giggles tbh.

In the hope that people will realise how fucked they will be, and will be angrier after the budget than before. Post budget will be a bigger demo them pre. Bet loads of people book onto coaches on thursday and friday

you think? After a couple of high profile sweeteners about petrol prices and raising thresholds and some feeble flapping from NuLab I'm not convinced they will.

Will- yeah but this is the TUC we're talking about. Sowing illusions is part of their mission.

i'm bringing a motorcycle helmet and gloves with padded knuckely bits.

seriously :hmm: :(

kind of scared tbh. they just beat innocent people. its just not cricket. protect and serve you know. its baffling!

Only problem with that is that they will pick you out as 'a troublemaker'. Stay safe.

heh. Read something the other day about icons of lenin still being popular in russia. Cos marx was a foriegner and stalin was a georgian peasant. But lenin was a true son of mother russia. Can't test the veracity of that claim but it did cause me a small chuckle.

Anyway, it's fast approaching and I've organised nothing. I'd like to come up friday night and hook up with some urbaneers but I'll need a place to stay!

*hint hint*

Anyway, it's fast approaching and I've organised nothing. I'd like to come up friday night and hook up with some urbaneers but I'll need a place to stay!

*hint hint*

me ukuncut bod is hopefully giving me a lift there and back- I've hinted at it but not asked directly cos I'm expecting some work to come in and I can't fucking afford not to take the work if it does come in. Worst option is the national express cos coach rides drive me to the cans before I've even booked a ticket.

Yeah, I sorted that but know exactly zero other people going up.

(plus I don't want to get up in the morning and I fancy a night out before :D )

Back
Top Bottom