Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Workers' Girder! Getcher Workers Girder!

After Barry Chuckle's outrageous flirtation with Britain First, brother Paul Chuckle has hit back, posing with the original Fight the Power activist, Public Enemy's Chuck D.

All hail Paul Chuckle!

The Glorious Workers' Revolution starts here. He and Chuckle D clearly have their finger on the button of the Workers' Bomb.

Paul Chuckle is alleged to have said to Barry: "Workers' Bomb? Not to me, but to EU..."

I found this the other day, used to keep it in my wallet :D

Ci-2WThWEAAtZak.jpg

Anyone remember them?

I need to get someone with more design skillz than me to update them for the modern, post-workers' bomb world....

Intergalactic Workers' League at Noo Yoik's Left Forum.

Chair/First Facilitator/Speaker First Name: Comrade
Chair/First Facilitator/Speaker Last Name: Communicator
Chair/First Facilitator/Speaker Affiliation: Intergalactic Workers' League
Chair/First Facilitator/Speaker Biography: Member of the League's Central Committee. Comrade Communicator's portfolio encompasses terrestrial outreach and propaganda. He is the IWL-P's most prominent public speaker and coordinates its internet presence.

"Cosmic Navigation", I've got that badge, it's stitched on just above my animal tracks patch.

There's been a big push over there to make a joke of this. The holocaust denying speaker allowing New york left forum had posh Phd twats signing up fake names and fake sessions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom