Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Workers' Girder! Getcher Workers Girder!

after a great many years in the hands of the fascist american state I can finally report that two of PD's leading lights, in theory and in personality, have been released from prison:

12246922_10154322111587501_7922715618105767267_n.jpg

looks like their time inside has niether bowed nor broken them.

after a great many years in the hands of the fascist american state I can finally report that two of PD's leading lights, in theory and in personality, have been released from prison:

I'll have to consult with the referee, but I'm pretty sure that picture has won the Internet :cool:

I would like to know the story behind that photo, please.

Probably a small group of people doing it as cheaply as possible, I should think. 'As cheap as possible meaning 'We'll pay people if ever we decide to, but not yet.'
I think its pretty much just Aaron Bastani + another bloke, maybe two - its a tiny outfit for sure, and they're exploiting themselves rather than others IYSWIM...thats my impression of it

I think its pretty much just Aaron + another bloke, maybe two - its a tiny outfit for sure, and they're exploiting themselves rather than others IYSWIM...thats my impression of it

Sounds similar to a lot of new media. You'll find them advertising on sites like Craigslist.

I think its pretty much just Aaron Bastani + another bloke, maybe two - its a tiny outfit for sure, and they're exploiting themselves rather than others IYSWIM...thats my impression of it
Exploiting themselves now in the keen hope that doing so will enable them to exploit others if they "make it".

The article displays a distinct lack of advanced thinking:

It makes sense that Trotsky would have been a fan of the long-beloved treat. L. bulgaricus, the microbe found in the yogurt, was popular among Bulgarian peasants—i.e. Trotsky’s proletariat.
No PD comrade would make such a facile elision of peasant and proletariat.

Fraternal greetings but please take greater care with your objectively counter revolutionary links - Louis MacNeice

Last edited:
Today's Morning Star contains the following on page 3:
Chairman: John McDonnell yesterday welcomed George Osborne to the Communist fold by lobbing him a copy of Chairman Mao's Little Red Book.
Following a cultural revolution in Downing Street, the Chancellor recently cosied up to state officials in a bid to renationalise Britain's nuclear industry - into Chinese hands.
Critics are worried the arrangement may lead to a new renaissance for the Workers' Bomb.

Back
Top Bottom