Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Women's World Cup 2023

That was as clear cut a penalty as you'll see. This commentator 'what's she supposed to with her arms?' Um, dont stick em out on the goal line?

I've been flicking over to the Haiti Denmark match a bit, I think Denmark have had 3 goals ruled out and Haiti have still not conceded from open play!

The quality of the commentary today has been fucking dire.

'I dont understand VAR. What part of the arm has to be offside?', er.... any part?

'You might think China's close to Australia, but its not. These fans have travelled a long way'... er, theres a fucking HUGE Chinese population in Australia

Football bit - well done England, really pleased for them.

Non-football bit

'You might think China's close to Australia, but its not.

Coming home yesterday, holiday stories gone wrong on R4. This woman rings up and starts by saying "I went to Australia. I thought it was near the antarctic so took all my big warm clothes"

How can you be that thick? Anyway, she redeemed herself a bit by then saying she slept naked because it was so hot, got up in the middle of the night for a piss but sleepwalked her way to a fire escape corridor where she woke up pissing in a stairwell. Then found herself trapped, the only door she could exit led on to the street. So that's what she did.

Back to the football...

Back
Top Bottom