Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Women's World Cup 2023

There's footage from the team bus now been leaked showing the whole squad laughing about the kiss comparing it to iker cassillas and a female journo. then rubailes gets on board and they all chant 'kiss, kiss, kiss,, president' at him while he sits down, led by hermoso. The twitter account that posted the footage has been suspended but its here

There's footage from the team bus now been leaked showing the whole squad laughing about the kiss comparing it to iker cassillas and a female journo. then rubailes gets on board and they all chant 'kiss, kiss, kiss,, president' at him while he sits down, led by hermoso. The twitter account that posted the footage has been suspended but its here

And?

Has anything ever happened to you that you brushed off at the time and when you thought about it calmly later realised was actually a bit shit?

Yes of course. But given Hermoso is talking about taking legal action against the fuckwit, that video will not help her case unfortunately

Yeah, they were really calm and thoughtful on that bus. :rolleyes:

Still on a mega high after winning the match, and not just any match, THE match.

But given the general culture of misogyny it probably won't help. BTW, I thought it was Rubiales who first started talking about suing people?

Yeah, they were really calm and thoughtful on that bus. :rolleyes:

Still on a mega high after winning the match, and not just any match, THE match.

But given the general culture of misogyny it probably won't help. BTW, I thought it was Rubiales who first started talking about suing people?

Don't get me wrong, I totally agree everyone there is on a massive high and we've all been in situations where its only the cold light of day you realise how fucked up something was.

And predictably he has now sent the clip to Fifa demanding he get his job back and his lawyers are calling it 'gold dust'. The optics aren't great you have to say on the clip.

Unconfirmed rumours tell details of the extent of his dictatorial style. Apparently he insisted on players leaving their hotel room doors unlocked at hotels until midnight, so he could check they weren’t out, or having a party in their rooms. The creepy cunt.

In related news, Spain’s League F players (the top flight of women’s football) are going on strike over pay and conditions. They were getting a minimum pay of €16,000 ((!) and had asked for €25,000. But the Spanish FA say is non-viable and are insisting on €18,000 top. So much for lessons being learned from Kiss-gate, the misogynist cunts.

Fun fact: sex pest Rubiales is believed to earn €700,000 as chief of Spain’s FA.

Back
Top Bottom