Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Women's World Cup 2023

I wouldn't bet on anything right now apart from more shocks. Several unfancied teams gone through and several favourites gone out. USA have looked shaky.

This has been a fabulous WC, I managed to catch the end of the Germany v SK game on the telly in the kitchen at work. I was seriously surprised/annoyed to find there were only two of us taking any notice of it.

I was out with neighbours - watched it when I came home very enjoyable.

Loved seeing the scenes when Morocco. found out they were through Also Brazil out :eek:

So, this is the England route to the Quarter Finals...

View attachment 385575

Prediction an England v France QF? I wouldn't want to rule out Morocco at this point either.
Without wishing to put the mockers on it that does look like an England Colombia quarter. England were magnificent in their last game but Colombia have scored the goal of the tournament so far. They have serious talent.

I was sceptical of the idea of a 32 team tourno. Didn't think there were enough good teams. I'm pleased to admit that I was very wrong.

I've only been watching the highlights but really enjoying it.. hopefully the next tournament will be more Western hemisphere friendly..

Switzerland look really poor. No wonder they haven't scored hardly any goals and the only one so far on this game has been an OG with Spain not under any pressure at all.

Can't see them winning this one. Not a cat's chance in hell.

Nobody else watching Netherlands v South Africa? Lightweights :mad:

Entertaining first half - both sides playing well.

I slept for 15 hours last night. I was hoping to watch this, grab five hours and be up for Sweden USA, which should be a real cracker.

Which is bloody annoying cos this is a pretty decent match too, but I don’t think I can make it till the end.

I was feeling a bit rough yesterday and went to bed at about 10, woke up 10 minutes before the game started so it all worked out nicely. I'd forgotten about the Sweden game so ta :)

Back
Top Bottom