Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who's gonna win Clinton or Trump? Poll!

Who is going to be declared the winner tomorrow morning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chilango

Hypothetical Wanker
I'm ace at predictioning election results :facepalm:

So here's your chance to lay yer card on the table. Who'll be declared the winner at some point in the early hours?

Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump?

Criticism of one can only be support for the other. Feeble minded plonker.

Yes, we've all established I'm a thicko for despising racism, sexism and homophobia. Well done, though. I'm so inept I need to be reminded of my feebles.

Tell us some more about Hilary's clothes, why don't you? :rolleyes:

No, just a corrupt narcissistic warmonger and murderer in a pant suit.

images

:eek:

I never said she was, but I'm not surprised to see you leaping to Clinton's defence in response to some slur you imagine someone's aimed at her.

Your fawning over another neo-liberal warmonger is just as ridiculous in its own way as CR's hard-on for Putin.

I don't care for either of them but I'd rather Clinton than your man. Try harder.

I never said she was, but I'm not surprised to see you leaping to Clinton's defence in response to some slur you imagine someone's aimed at her.

Your fawning over another neo-liberal warmonger is just as ridiculous in its own way as CR's hard-on for Putin.

You may be right. I guess if you spend too much time looking at the nuclear rat pumpkin, you don't notice the lesser of two evils is still pretty fucking evil.

I'm 100% behind Clinton. She's far from perfect and is the establishment candidate in every sense, but then she's not a racist, sexist, misogynist, homophobe...and so the list goes on. Trump isn't fit to be president.

I don't care for either of them but I'd rather Clinton than your man. Try harder.
Yeah but he's sound most of the time. You Trump supporters are cunts.
Where the fuck do you get the idea that I'm a Trump supporter?

I've just posted that whichever of them wins, we all lose.

Only partisan idiots of the calibre of you and 8den could interpret that as supporting Trump.

Back
Top Bottom