Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who's gonna win Clinton or Trump? Poll!

Who is going to be declared the winner tomorrow morning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like the idea of vagina gloves.
Trump to win.

If trump wins you'd better start liking the the idea of

shittens-mitten-shaped-moist-wipes-white-elephant.jpg

I don't think it matters who wins. This campaign has been the most grotesque I've ever witnessed.

Certainly not going to go uphill from here.

Reactions: Mab
After a bitter campaign, one of two crappy choices is going to win by a margin of less than 5%, leading to no real change apart from people being even more pissed off at each other than they were before. It all somehow seems familiar, but at least Trump losing will be a good excuse for a fiesta.

Thousands dead in an illegal coup in Honduras is a bit more than 'far from perfect' but oh yeah, yay gay marriage. Fucking idiot arsewipes the lot of you. It's not a close race because idiots are voting for Trump, it's a close race because Clinton's such a contemptible piece of shit that she can't even persuade a clear majority of the public that she's a better choice than a travesty like Trump.
I'd agree that some of her foreign policy decisions and her connections to the financial elite are extremely questionable. She has all the baggage of an establishment politician of 30 years and it certainly says a lot about her as a candidate that she can't aspire a lot of ordinary Americans voters, especially black, Hispanic and women voters who naturally vote Democrat and turned out to vote for Obama. However, whatever Clinton's faults may be, she is no racist, misogynist, sexist and homophobe... traits that should be enough to disqualify any candidate from standing for presidency never mind being president. It's not Clinton who wants to ban all Muslims from entering America or who wants to build a wall between the US and Mexico to stop all those "illegal immigrants." No, this is the crazed, hate-fuelled, divisive rhetoric of Trump. As for legalising gay marriage, that is no mean-feat and one the Democrats should rightly be proud of.The choice comes down to decency and Trump has none.

Last edited:
I never said she was, but I'm not surprised to see you leaping to Clinton's defence in response to some slur you imagine someone's aimed at her.

Your fawning over another neo-liberal warmonger is just as ridiculous in its own way as CR's hard-on for Putin.
He's been doing it for the best part of the last 6 months, anyone who criticises Clinton is a racist Trump apologist. It's pathetic, and of course it's part of the reason why so many people are turned off from Clinton.

Yay! The Trump campaign was run on a platform of racism, misogyny and hatred but no... liberals, people who were terrified of the man; it's all their fault.

And still you're bleating.

It really is quite simple; the majority here and in the US has been shat on. They have had enough.

Vote remain = more of the same.
Vote Clinton = more of the same.

So the majority voted for anything other than the same.

Get it yet?

It really is quite simple; the majority here and in the US has been shat on. They have had enough.

Get it yet?

I get it.

The idea that people are going to get anything different though is a fucking joke.

Last edited:

Get it yet?

Yes; I get it. Misogyny and racism gets you to the top. Hatred always gets results.

Yes; I get it. Misogyny and racism gets you to the top. Hatred always gets results.

Oh you smug berk.

You don't get it at all. June 24 you were threatening to fuck off to Japan or back to Ireland. Well the majority do not have your privilege, the majority struggle to buy a loaf of fucking bread and shoes for their kids.

Yet you and your privileged ilk are so lacking in empathy that all you can do is sneer and slag these people off. Disgraceful scum that you are.

Oh you smug berk.

You don't get it at all. June 24 you were threatening to fuck off to Japan or back to Ireland. Well the majority do not have your privilege, the majority struggle to buy a loaf of fucking bread and shoes for their kids.

Yet you and your privileged ilk are so lacking in empathy that all you can do is sneer and slag these people off. Disgraceful scum that you are.

Keep the hate flowing, why don't you? You haven't a clue about our life here, or our finances.

If you're going to get personal, how about you go outside and attack random passers by instead? Silly billy.

I imagine the very, very few here who are defending the rise of the right here and in the US would have been in their element when the nazis came to power, back in the day. Blaming it all on the intellectuals, the liberals and defending the right of ordinary German citizens to rise above the humiliation of Versailles.

I'm aware of the possible hyperbole here, btw.

I imagine the very, very few here who are defending the rise of the right here and in the US would have been in their element when the nazis came to power, back in the day. Blaming it all on the intellectuals, the liberals and defending the right of ordinary German citizens to rise above the humiliation of Versailles.

:D

Classic

:D

Do you understand the difference between 'understanding' and 'defending'?

Back
Top Bottom