Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who's gonna win Clinton or Trump? Poll!

Who is going to be declared the winner tomorrow morning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Indeed. And by me.

I suspect the "blanket refusal" is a figment of his/her imagination.

Being upset by the result is apparantly, a no no. Because it's the will of the people. And it seems, we must somehow applaud the Golden Donald because of how people are fed up with the status quo. Because America needs to be great again. A purer America, without the Mexicans/Muslims/equality that has blighted the Union for so long.

The people have spoken. And it doesn't seem to matter how anti-semitic/racist/misogynisitc they are - they are not to be blamed. It's all the fault of the liberals.

I get it. I really do.

Being upset by the result is apparantly, a no no. Because it's the will of the people. And it seems, we must somehow applaud the Golden Donald because of how people are fed up with the status quo. Because America needs to be great again. A purer America, without the Mexicans/Muslims/equality that has blighted the Union for so long.

The people have spoken. And it doesn't seem to matter how anti-semitic/racist/misogynisitc they are - they are not to be blamed. It's all the fault of the liberals.

I get it. I really do.

Being upset at the result is one thing.

Calling anyone here who isn't as upset as you racist etc is quite another.

If you're so upset that you can't help yourself, maybe you should do something else for a while.

I get it. I really do.
No one on U75 has said any of that. Really just take a breath and read people's posts.

Being upset at the result is one thing.

Calling anyone here who isn't as upset as you racist etc is quite another.

If you're so upset that you can't help yourself, maybe you should do something else for a while.

Well, slightly better than being told to fuck off out of the country as happened here after Brexit.

Well, slightly better than being told to fuck off out of the country as happened here after Brexit.

You're lying again.

After Brexit, you said (claimed might be more accurate) that you and your wife were moving to Japan because you were sick of "little englanders". You brought it up, so don't whine if others remind you of it now.

I pointed out the irony of that claim, but I certainly didn't tell you to fuck off out of the country, and I don't remember anyone else doing so.

I meant what I said a moment ago when I suggested you step away from Urban if you're this upset, but obviously it's up to you to do what you think is best.

You're lying again.

After Brexit, you said (claimed might be more accurate) that you and your wife were moving to Japan because you were sick of "little englanders". You brought it up, so don't whine if others remind you of it now.

I pointed out the irony of that claim, but I certainly didn't tell you to fuck off out of the country, and I don't remember anyone else doing so.

I meant what I said a moment ago when I suggested you step away from Urban if you're this upset, but obviously it's up to you to do what you think is best.

Someone, I wish I could find the post, told me to fuck off out of this country. The "little englanders" post was aimed at just the "little englanders". Just as my disgust at the Trump result is aimed at the deplorables who put him there. I have no problem with British or American people. Both your countries have been good to me. Wouldn't be alive without them.

The result could spell the end of the USA.

A student just asked me if Donald Trump was going to start a nuclear war...the student is only 10 years old, I told him not to worry so much.

The result could spell the end of the USA.

A student just asked me if Donald Trump was going to start a nuclear war...the student is only 10 years old, I told him not to worry so much.

A friend of mine who's a teacher started his lesson today with this;

CwzaNPBXEAAX8HL.jpg

Someone, I wish I could find the post, told me to fuck off out of this country.

Yes, of course. You're always the victim aren't you. Never mind that you were flailing about calling everyone a racist, UKIP supporting, little Englander bigot. And screeching that you were off to Japan, where racism apparently doesn't exist.

You're always the poor, misunderstood victim.

Yes, of course. You're always the victim aren't you. Never mind that you were flailing about calling everyone a racist, UKIP supporting, little Englander bigot. And screeching that you were off to Japan, where racism apparently doesn't exist.

You're always the poor, misunderstood victim.

I didn't call everyone a racist. Are you saying that there was no racist/anti semitic/islamaphobic/misogynist content in the Trump campaign? Have I ever, ever claimed racism doesn't exist in Japan?

I know your work on the other site - or maybe your sinister clone who's adopted your details - so don't piss about. You're busted a long time ago.

Trump is stirring up hatred of millions of Mexicans, Muslims, trans people in the US and beyond but oh yeah, Honduras.

And gay marriage - just imagine that? Equality - let's hope ol' Donald can reverse that horrible state of affairs.
I may be wrong, the idiot has said so much, but I don't recall utterances re trans people.

Back
Top Bottom